News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

SHOCK/JACK

Started by Rivin X, August 13, 2010, 01:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivin X

People, please stop begging me to shock/jack you, because it's very annoying and i don't feel like typing in the command, especially when i'm busy, thanks :p

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Sora

It only takes 2 seconds to type it in, and there you go, they'll stop asking. =P
I sometimes find it annoying, but I take that 2 seconds and shock/jack them.
If you have 2 seconds to read what they say, you have 2 seconds to type in the command for them.
Then they stop bothering me.  ;D

Coleshot1

Or, y'know, just tell them no.
I usually Shock one person and Jack one person, then I tell them nobody else can be /emote/'d until one of the two logs out. It usually works.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Rivin X

I'm not complaining about being lazy, i'm complaining that people ask me every 5 minutes..

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

X

Agreed, they just wanna act cool by doing an emote that people will question them about.

Vee Dub

I have no idea about how this would feel, But, Just ignore them, They'll quit at it soon enough.