News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Signature Contest!!

Started by IvyX, August 11, 2010, 09:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvyX

Signature ContestHosted by: Ivy X

Hello people who are reading this! I will be hosting a Signature Contest! Whoever has the funniest, coolest, or the most best signature put up on your Profile BY AUGUST 20TH will be awarded a prize in-game. (either a Progress Hat, Princess outfit, or other rares that I might have)

Good luck!  8)

Sora

Correction: There's no such word as bestest, only best.  ;)
You should change it.  :P

Wild

so if i got the nicest signature i win it? xD great idea! :D

edit: how can i get in this contest?

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Drunk Mario

Do you have to make it or can you like enter a signature someone else made for you?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Coleshot1

I'd guess it didn't matter who made it, as long as it's in your signature. If two people have the same one, it's whoever made it/got it first, and if you win with a signature someone made for you, you win, not them.

But that's just my guess.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Istiiqq

^
             |
             |
Made by BrianC

IvyX

Since Worldscape Blitz is out, this post is unnecessary. Also, I was gone for August 18-22, sorry about that. No winner. Lock this topic :(