News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

School Spirit!!

Started by maddy, October 22, 2008, 03:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddy

lol hello, people.  i was wondering if you ppl had School Spirit!!!!! yaaa!!!! you know i do. lol to day october 22, 2008 was 7th and 8th pep rally we all went in our gym type thingy and the cheer leaders got up on stage and cheered there little guts out lol. then we had a contest the person with the most painted face won lol i got picked and i almost won we got judged by the screams in the crowed this jereima person won pfft. and plus all the teams got reconized :) i didn't cuz my sport is not connected to the school yet till highschool.
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Chaoslancex

well i got school spirit sometimes since am SInioR! so i got to be like screming anytime we got like an accembly thing. it really neat. an by the way my school color is red  :D ;) my school owns all. ;D 8)

maddy

lolz a little weird I know. :)

Pure01owner

lol ahh i miss school well i was a rebal only went some days but i miss it weird story made no sense 2 me lol
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

0ownage0

ya i like those prep rallys also but we get drounded out by everyone else (im a freshmen) lol

0ownage0
hey everone im back!