News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

New Administrator!

Started by Jeremy, August 06, 2010, 07:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black viper

wow, congratulations oscar, on getting administor. Way the go man!!!!!!!!!!
~matt

Drunk Mario

Oscar, You lucky lil' boy! Getting Admin early! I thought you would get it at first but then you got Mod mentor so I thought you would stay that for awhile (like until Blitz comes out) and then you Would get Admin and someone else would be the Mod mentor. Either way you got the position you deserve and that's all that counts! What i like about you is that you Don't really change from Mod to Admin. usually When someone goes from Mod to Admin they act all different and proper (how an Admin should) but you stayed the same! (good thing) I'm glad you did.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

xx hottie xx

Congratulations Chaoslancex!
Ive always seen you active, and im happy that your a moderator now!
You really deserve it! :D

Drunk Mario

Quote from: xx hottie xx on September 04, 2010, 01:48:43 PM
Congratulations Chaoslancex!
Ive always seen you active, and im happy that your a moderator now!
You really deserve it! :D
He's an admin now. *facepalm*

Oscar Is a really deserving ADMINISTRATOR hence the topic title "New ADMINISTRATOR". He really deserves It and I'm just pointing that out to y'all who keep saying He's a mod when he just earned Admin.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Dug

oscar congrats man! i knew you would be promoted to admin congrats again! hope you bring awsome changes into our lifes except kicking me all the time like bill did
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Chaoslancex

Zhou1894, Please Don't spam this Topic..

Kryptonite

Quote from: Chaoslancex on October 15, 2010, 11:28:53 PM
Chaos he spammed 15 topics X.X

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Mute on October 16, 2010, 06:14:42 AM
Quote from: Chaoslancex on October 15, 2010, 11:28:53 PM
Whilst trying not to be rude, but you have failed to notice that he has spammed several topics (Like Kryptonite mentioned), and that he is advertising another site, all whilst babbling on about something to do with human nature.

Actually Mute I did noticed why do you think i posted, i would have taken care of it but i don't have Powers on this Board, so i just reported him.

Pavilion

Quote from: Mute on October 16, 2010, 06:14:42 AM
Whilst trying not to be rude, but you have failed to notice that he has spammed several topics (Like Kryptonite mentioned), and that he is advertising another site, all whilst babbling on about something to do with human nature.
More like an "it" instead of a "he". These bots are getting pretty clever by creating an account though bypassing the anti-bot measures. I wonder if it can make a plea to unban itself...

Dug

alright people stop giving attention to this bot and give it to chaos
Quote from: Drunk Mario on August 18, 2010, 03:27:17 PM
Oscar, You lucky lil' boy! Getting Admin early! I thought you would get it at first but then you got Mod mentor so I thought you would stay that for awhile (like until Blitz comes out) and then you Would get Admin and someone else would be the Mod mentor. Either way you got the position you deserve and that's all that counts! What i like about you is that you Don't really change from Mod to Admin. usually When someone goes from Mod to Admin they act all different and proper (how an Admin should) but you stayed the same! (good thing) I'm glad you did.
This is what this thread is all about right here!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..