News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Its's been a LONG LONG time my friends.

Started by nikeman, August 05, 2010, 07:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikeman

Hey guys,
The title says it all. It truly has been a LONG LONG time. Mainly, this topic is dedicated to me saying hi to everyone that I knew that is still playing, and for thanking Ry and his staff, such as Jeremy, Bill, etc. etc. for their amazingly-dedicated hard work. Let's see...My story. I don't know how many years ago it was when I started playing Worldscape...Maybe 3-5 if it was even around for that long...all I know is that I was hooked. Great server, Great Community, and most importantly, Great staff and owner. When I joined Worldscape it had only been up for 5 months. It wasn't populated, and it's uptime was 47%; however I was still hooked. I played for a good year and became SOMEWHAT respected and well-known to CERTAIN people. Surprisingly, It has grown to be well- populated even though it's an OLD server with a total of 220,000 client redirects, which is simply amazing. About 3 years ago Ry announced the project of Worldscape Blitz! I immediately became a Beta-tester. Everyone was excited, only to be put down by it's never being released (no offense to you Ry, you've worked harder than anyone I've ever heard of on this project and I highly respect you). I admit...the reason I stopped playing was from boredom of waiting for Worldscape Blitz. However...Not that this is big or anything... I have decided to come back to play...don't take this the wrong way...I'm not trying to say I was some big thing and I have finally returned to save Worldscape...I'm just announcing to all old friends and anyone who cares that I will be playing again. To bill(if you even remember me) Congratulations on becoming mod or whatever you are, haha. And to Ry (if you're even reading this), I want express gratitude to you for working so so so hard on this server and never giving up. Also, I hope to be able to help you and the server out in any way possible. If you ever need anything, feel free to pm me or something.  Keep at it and if you ever think of stopping, think about all the people of Worldscape that have stuck with you all these years. By the way...If anyone EVER needs help in game my name is Nikeman12. See you all In game!!!! Best of Luck, Sam.
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Chaoslancex

OMG Long time no see Old Friend! Welcome Back!

Annakarl

dieknowsawr