News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Right Life, Better Future!

Started by Voltimolt, October 21, 2008, 06:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Hello everyone,

Today I'm here to talk to you about what makes should you be doing in your future. Basically, what to do. We all Understand "Emo And Goth" are weird... What are they? they particularly in a bad spirit in a way. They have black/pink/red hair. That's just weird for your future.

Understand the true meaning of why "God" have created you. Obviously for a reason. To change the world, by meaning that you shouldn't be doing "criminals", you are just doing it for fun when you were born. That's wrong! You should be donating. Not just be Rich and care about your own self. ( My Future ways at the bottom ). I've seen homeless people, also being bashed. Can't get enough peace. You should start your own right life.

The reason why I'm posting this is because we all want a Family. For the reason, you can't just have a family to get away from your parents. You will promise to meet them in weeks/months.

My Future:
- Make a Successful game.
- Get Enough Money for poor.
- Make my successful game a company (E.g: JaGEx )

Particularly, Don't Be Emo! Don't be Goth! Don't be Lesbian! Don't Be (BEEP)(Male Part)

Voltimolt,
Story Writer, and a TUT dude.

maddy

yeah i would like to give millons of money to the poor :\ if i could
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Flame

Sorry but you really have no business telling other people how to live their lives. But I do agree that helping people less fortunate than you is a great thing to do

Voltimolt

First Off,

Im not telling people how to run their live, and second, i was only suggesting to live like that. i mean theres no future without this. :P

maddy

also though why are you just judging people like goths and emos some might just be depressed you know maybe a famliy mem died. so yes as flame sad do not jude please.
lolz a little weird I know. :)