News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

I now have a record!

Started by Mute, July 26, 2010, 02:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

Yeah!

In all seriousness, This is quite surprising for me, I never really thought myself to be a heavy-posting type.

I hope I get 1k posts before my 1-year anniversary of being signed up to here.   ::)

If you guys want, feel free to post little achievements that you've gained on here, they don't have to be from the same place as I found mine, they could be ones like you've gained respect from someone or something.

Sora

Congratulations Luke.  :)
Hope you get 1K posts.

Sora

Yeah, I don't like it when people spam the forums to get the post count up.
Good luck with the 1K post count.  :P

Drunk Mario

Good luck getting 1k posts Luke! Hope you get it buddy! ;)

One of my achievements is getting up there too! 8) 131 posts until i pass Zack! ???

In 31 more posts you will pass Ryan Luke! ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dieknowsawr

Gratz luke :):):):):).

Where did you find that?

Plazma-wisp

Gratz bro.

When did you start though?

Chaoslancex

good luck *cough* no life? lol  jk i'm up there to so is dz we rule these forums  8)

Karen

You're welcome... I have top poster, top topic starter, and I'm somewhere on most time logged on... The 1850 that I had at the end was compensated for spam wise, by deducting from my post count by 500...

Real Madrid

Well it is Nick, and I love you too. I am in a hotel so I guess they have a proxy set up automatically... Anyways, I was just checking up on here and I'm gone until I find something else worth posting in... (:

Omri

Congratulations bro, Keep up the good work, I'm gonna go for 1,500 posts..Not even close but who cares lol.

Wasted

DUDE COngratulations! I hope you hit 1k posts!