News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers

Started by Bill, July 23, 2010, 06:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Eminem just amazes me. That's all I can say.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pride

Idk if I should go to here or youtube anymore. =P

M I K E

Yeah, hes the world's best rapper!  ;D

Few days ago i disliked him and now, one day ago i started to listen Eminem, and i was like jesus hes best!  ;D

Eminen is compeletely diffrent then other rappers, Eminem raps about true life, not like other rappers, about sex, girls and drugs.
Eminen has emotion on he's songs, and thats why i like it so much, and the lyrics...ohh..my..good..i love Eminem!!!

<3

dieknowsawr

Eminem is a amazing rapper.  He took the song Like Toy Solders and made it x100 better.
He rap's about family and his life. Un-like other about drugs, Doing girl's and getting arrested.

Omri

I agree with you..Other rappers just rap about nothing, Just for the money, They'd rap about what they're against..It's just hypocritical, But anyways..eminem is an amazing rapper, He rap's about whats going on in his life, and what he is gonna do, and Such..It all just comes from what he is feeling and seeing around him..Therefore..He is EPIC

Drunk Mario

Eminem amazes EVERYONE. As everyone else has said, he sings his Feelings and he sings about his hard times, That's why he is such a great rapper. All the other rappers should just go home and stop rapping and listen to Eminem.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall