News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

rare shop

Started by JIMMYBOY256, May 04, 2008, 04:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

place to buy rares

rare shop
6 (42.9%)
no rare shop
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

JIMMYBOY256

i think the new worldscapeblitz should have a rare shop .  but the rares should be expensive so it could be hard for people to buy them and they can stay be rare.I also think it should be harder to make money so it wont be easy to buy rares

Cavallers

well if thats the case of a rare shop t wouldnt make it rare cuz alot of pplo has max cash but what makes them rare is there are only like 10 on hole server......... and if there was a shop they wouldnt be rares anymore.. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Yea, if the item can be bought then it isn't a rare. A rare is an item of which there is a limited amount of in the game. These will probably be items from events.  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

James

A "Rare" Shop will not happen in Blitz.

One reason we made Blitz was too stabilize the Worldscape Economy.

Adding a "Rare" Shop will just ruin some of our hard work.

Jeremy

Quote from: Ry60003333 on May 04, 2008, 10:03:40 PM
Yea, if the item can be bought then it isn't a rare. A rare is an item of which there is a limited amount of in the game. These will probably be items from events.  :)

Yes exactly. We do not plan on ever having a "shop" for rare items.  :-\
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

yes becaouse as i sed they wouldnt be 'rares' anymore and pplo wont like it

-Cavallers

kaelan

Quote from: Jeremy on May 08, 2008, 11:23:55 AM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on May 04, 2008, 10:03:40 PM

Yes exactly. We do not plan on ever having a "shop" for rare items.  :-\
Ya a rare shop would take the point out of calling them [rares]

pepper

Eww, No.

A Rare Shop would Disrupt the Economy more than it already is in Worldscape Classic.

And putting one on Worldscape Blitz would totally eliminate Working for your Items and keeping them rare.

Jesus Girl

Listen to me....nononononononononononononononononononono! Thats finnal! :P :P :P :P :Pnnnnoooooo!
HI i Know i've been gone for a long time ,but im back and i'm so syched for WorldScapeBlitz !To everyone i let down(Not many) while I was gone im sorry.But Whatever im back to stay! _\__/ (>.<) \__/_
               I love all!!!(Not realy I hate most of you. lol)

Cavallers

Quote from: Jesus Girl on June 07, 2008, 10:52:45 AM
Listen to me....nononononononononononononononononononono! Thats finnal! :P :P :P :P :Pnnnnoooooo!

i totally agree whit you

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Yea were not going to have a rare shop.  :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.