News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

mod's and admin's staying logged in but afk?!?!?

Started by strp0wing, July 17, 2010, 02:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strp0wing

ok if somtheing like a fight happends you ask a mod in pm. then the would answer... then you go to search then or you cant find them or there afk,,,
so i wanna say to all staf members please log out if your leaving computer or searching on internet.....
this is happening more and more.... so please please please log out when your afk!

blake
!!!!!PROUD MEMBER OF GOD'S FASHION ANGELS!!!!!

Oxygen

You can't just wait for them to come back? I've waited for Jeremy to come back for 8 hours.. :P They stay logged in usually because they go to the bathroom or they are on Runescape or something. They just don't check back often.

Coleshot1

Most staff is usually just busy (Temporarily afk, in another tab or etc.) Ry60003333, Jeremy and X are afk for a long time usually. I check the chatbox every 2 minutes at least if I'm logged in.

If there's a fight and someone breaks a rule (/swearing) report them, if they're extremely annoying add them to your ignore list, and if they're repetitively killing you (in wildy or etc.), log out or leave the area. You don't have to ask a Mod/staff for every problem.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

X

I believe Cole lost his internet for sometime.... I don't know how so don't ask me