News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

my goals in life

Started by country boy, July 09, 2008, 12:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do u like my goals?

?
2 (100%)
?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

country boy

well this might sound stupid for someone at fourteen but i'd like to go to a great college and play football and baseball there.then i'dlike to see about making pro (i know sounds stupid) then after that lifes good start a family then later on retire and be a pro poker player.but if sports dont work out the i would like to be a police officer and the rest stays the same. ;D

Zeldagirl

No goal is "stupid."

Hey, listen to your heart. If that's what you truly want to do, then go for it! I wish you luck in the path of becoming a great sports player. :)

Also, I love that you have a backup plan. You should always have one, no matter what! I'm loving the fact that you do, and a police officer is an awesome job. Congratulations on having your goals set, and fourteen isn't to young. I'm that age aswell.

Good job,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Con1887

Your goals are great.

I hope you achieve all your goals and do what you really want to do.

Remember no one is stopping you from completing your goals. ;)

Chris Bud

Yea. I very muchly agree with Zeldagirl. There is no 'Stupid' goal's in life...

If you have a goal, and you really wanna work for that goal. You will always succeed! I didn't think they were dumb. And I'm 14 :D

I'm glad you have goal's! Atleast you have an idea. I'm not quite sure what to do when I grow up... I'm going to be on the B-ball team next year. But I dunno if I would take that as my career.

I have lot's of time to think, but never do ;D

Hope you suceed, and good job on taking the initiative to think up some life choices!

~Chris

Chaoslancex

ya i agree wiht all 3 of you no goal is "stupid" its something that you put your everything in to an never give up on that goal.  :D

3 l i t 3

good luck with your goals...very nice by the way.