Previous topic - Next topic

do u like my goals?

?
2 (100%)
?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

country boy

well this might sound stupid for someone at fourteen but i'd like to go to a great college and play football and baseball there.then i'dlike to see about making pro (i know sounds stupid) then after that lifes good start a family then later on retire and be a pro poker player.but if sports dont work out the i would like to be a police officer and the rest stays the same. ;D

Zeldagirl

No goal is "stupid."

Hey, listen to your heart. If that's what you truly want to do, then go for it! I wish you luck in the path of becoming a great sports player. :)

Also, I love that you have a backup plan. You should always have one, no matter what! I'm loving the fact that you do, and a police officer is an awesome job. Congratulations on having your goals set, and fourteen isn't to young. I'm that age aswell.

Good job,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Con1887

Your goals are great.

I hope you achieve all your goals and do what you really want to do.

Remember no one is stopping you from completing your goals. ;)

Chris Bud

Yea. I very muchly agree with Zeldagirl. There is no 'Stupid' goal's in life...

If you have a goal, and you really wanna work for that goal. You will always succeed! I didn't think they were dumb. And I'm 14 :D

I'm glad you have goal's! Atleast you have an idea. I'm not quite sure what to do when I grow up... I'm going to be on the B-ball team next year. But I dunno if I would take that as my career.

I have lot's of time to think, but never do ;D

Hope you suceed, and good job on taking the initiative to think up some life choices!

~Chris

Chaoslancex

ya i agree wiht all 3 of you no goal is "stupid" its something that you put your everything in to an never give up on that goal.  :D

3 l i t 3

good luck with your goals...very nice by the way.