News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Outfits Made By "God's Fashion Angels"

Started by Earth, July 12, 2010, 09:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth

There's Are Outfits Made By The Clan " God's Fashion Angel's"
~We have just started designing so we don't have many designs. Soon we will get more~
These Outfits were assembled my different members Of the clan.

Home Outfit: Tanned Cavalier, Amulet Of Strength, Lederhosen Top, Lederhosen Bottom, Cape Of Legends, White Flowers, Elemental Shield, Slave Boots.

Made By Gore

Assassin Outfit: Dharoks Helm, Amulet Of Fury, Black Platebody, Black Platelegs, Any type of black gloves, Black Claws,

Made By Gore

Fashion Pking(Female): Berserker Helm, Amulet Of Strength, Ahrims Robetop, Guthans Chainskirt, Fire Cape, Dragon Dagger (s), Toktz-Ket-Xil, Desert Boots, Barrow Gloves, Berserker/Warrior Ring.

Made By Gore

Fashion Pking(Male): Berserker Helm, Amulet Of Strength, Torags Platebody, Dharoks Platelegs, Fire Cape, Dragon Dagger (s), Toktz-Ket-Xil, Rune Boots, Barrow Gloves, Berserker/Warrior Ring.

Made By Gore

Chillin Out Outfit: Gold Partyhat, Amulet Of Strength, Priest Gown Top, Priest Gown Bottom, Team-11 Cape (Or any yellow cape), Abyssal Whip.

Made By Gore

Green Peace Outfit: Amulet Of Defence, Addy Platebody(t), Addy platelegs(t), Diving Apparatus, Cooking Gauntlets, Desert Boots,

Made By Freak M4n

More Outfits Will be added soon. :D please comment and give respect!

To all gods fashion angels members, you are all allowed to submit outfits to see if i like and get on this page. xox
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

strp0wing

woow! i checked out some and these are really nice.they are beeing made by a agood desiner :-really cool and go on like that

blake
!!!!!PROUD MEMBER OF GOD'S FASHION ANGELS!!!!!

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

strp0wing

i like this one could you add?
!!!!!PROUD MEMBER OF GOD'S FASHION ANGELS!!!!!

Earth

Strp0wing. You don't apply for outfits on this page.
Tell me either in game or clan page, and if i like it, it will be added.
xox. Gore.

dieknowsawr

Woohoo! I think i'm the longest member ( Other then owner's) in this clan (:

bim steel

I made the ahrims robe top then guthan bottom or verac skirt.
And a hot one was My rushing outfit like a week before i was banned-dh helm, ahrim robes, rune claws,barrow gloves,rune boots, str ammy,fire cape.
Claws actually hit faster then dds in worldscape classic

unknowed

so get my out of clan...
holding a break for a while,,
gl people with clan..

strp0wing

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

I have two to add since this is back in buisness now. They should both be in attachments below.

1) Priest gown, priest bottom, ying-yang amulet, and any red cape
2) Skeleton helm, zamorak mjolnir, mirror shield, rogue top, rogue bottom, rogue gloves, salve amulet, rogue boots/spiked boots

Earth

Guys. thanks  for all the outfit suggestions but these outfits on the page are very old. They are from Worldscape Classic. Also can someone please lock this because the clan closed down a few days ago. Thankyou and Sincerly.
Tory, x.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.