News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

how to get 135 magic (easier than other one)

Started by Banjo Hick, October 13, 2008, 03:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which do you think is the best way to level up magic

ALCHING
PK-ING
TELEPORTING
OTHER ( THERE ISNT OTHER BUT IF YOU CAN THINK OF ONE THEN JUST CHOSE THIS ONE

Banjo Hick

1: get some runes by doing ::runes
2: get to level like 55 mage by doing simple spells (easier if u get a staff)
3: if u have 3-9 mil by now buy as many mith seeds as possible for 3k each
    (i can sell them to u just pm me :))
4a: do high level alchemy on all of the seeds if u have them
4b: use high level alchemy on any other items 'til u have 99 mage
5: then just use trollheim teleport (48k exp every time u use it)

ps: im still gaining levs just like u and im pretty close to 135. and my way is happening much faster than that other kids but try his if mine doesnt work.

0ownage0

hey everone im back!

Flame

just get like 80 magic and pk until 135 magic it's a lot more fun than teleporting forever lol

I pooN I

Yeah I'd suggest doing what Flame said, because pking is very fun, and you get loads of magic experience too.. Shazow!

Chaoslancex

that is true pk'in is really fun but wildy is dying slowly alot of ppl dont go anymore an its not that fun..

to say the truth only few ppl go to wildy an if they do there 0 itimers.

Banjo Hick

ya but hitting like 20 damage is like nothing compared to getting 48k exp in 10seconds apposed to getting that much in 3mins

Flame

Quote from: chaoslancex on October 24, 2008, 07:25:50 PM
that is true pk'in is really fun but wildy is dying slowly alot of ppl dont go anymore an its not that fun..

to say the truth only few ppl go to wildy an if they do there 0 itimers.

Yeah what happened to all the good pkers:(

Chaoslancex

Quote from: banjo hick on October 24, 2008, 10:59:59 PM
ya but hitting like 20 damage is like nothing compared to getting 48k exp in 10seconds apposed to getting that much in 3mins

your right that you get alot of exp fast but do note that most people are lv 163 an there alot more exp to be gain wich take along time to lv one lv. and yes wildy wiht be fun but it is sadly dying..

Chaos.

serguy3

i think im gonna do the teleporting then the pking because u can get the fast levs by doing tele then u can hit higher with attacks higher than 20 maybe even 100!!!???
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

haha you are weird jk

an thx for the help i just got 135 magic!! hehe am happy. 8) :D

an i got it up in wildy, hehehe ;)

Chaos.

toontjuh6

ok but how do u high alc a lot of mith seed at once? i hav like 300 i alced 200 it took forever

Banjo Hick

u can only alc 1 at a time but once u start to get in the rythem it takes about 10 mins for like 500

Chaoslancex

hmm alch is one way to get it up that is true an sometime slow because it make you lag.. well i still advise wildy. ::)

Chaos.

xxgenocidexx

hmm good idea but i will probly ice barrage to 99 or maybe follow these guidelines thank you =)