News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

how to get 135 magic (easier than other one)

Started by Banjo Hick, October 13, 2008, 03:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which do you think is the best way to level up magic

ALCHING
PK-ING
TELEPORTING
OTHER ( THERE ISNT OTHER BUT IF YOU CAN THINK OF ONE THEN JUST CHOSE THIS ONE

Banjo Hick

no offense but training against a level 3 would get you no mage exp, well there are exceptions like triniboy, but i just found out the ACTUAL best teleportation, you just need to get to 100mage i think to use it, it says that you need 64 or 74 but serguy says he cant do it yet and he has like 96 or something ive gained 2levels from using it from march 31 to april 1st 2009 just using ape atoll teleportation, and i just found out that you dont need runes or the items to use teleportations, but you still need for the attacking, because runes are soooooooo hard to gett, i cant find i way to say this in a sarcastic way right now srry..... oh and trollheim telepport only needs 62 mage to use but you need a higher level than that, anyone notice that i almost have 500 views? must be one of the top 25most viewed topics right?

Banjo Hick

i did get to 123 magic a few days ago, but i havnt been training so yeah.........

Banjo Hick

ok, im glad a lot of people liked it, and im sorry a few people didnt, but some of you were in between on this..... those of you in between..... choose a side, or ill get you,, but im starting anew topic, im making a combat guide, it will be in the same easy layout as this is so i hope you all liked this one and i hope you like my next one

Banjo Hick

im at 126 mage now and i hope people continue to post or it looks like im the only one posting, and if you read this post reply and say if you like it or not, thats one of the reasons there is posting

Banjo Hick

i unfortuantly have found a bugg  in my system, if u teleport too much, then u may become small all the time and not be able to move, and u may need to be banned and unbanned, which u might lose some items because of that, i am currently trying to find a way out of this because it has just happened to me

Banjo Hick

ok found it i guess, it just takes time to work its self out, and this could happen at anytime even if ur not using a teleport at the time, which i wasnt, and it can happen even if u havnt used my system, idk if anyone else has run into this problem though, but just take a few mins and wait it out, just remember that u should keep trying to move around, and if u do need to be banned then unbanned u lose ur items...

Pure01owner

Wow, Banjo That Was Unnecessary Posts Please Dont Do This In The Future Thank You.

~pure01owner~
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Banjo Hick

im sorry  i posted that when i was still bugged, but then u yelled ::ipbanning banjo hick  hmmmmm maybe u had to do with it? jk, but then i was fixed after u said that and i told people it was over and if it happens to them, just wait it out

Ry60003333

Just please stop spamming. Post count really doesn't mean anything.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.