News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

soccer turning into football O.O

Started by maddy, October 13, 2008, 03:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pure01owner

lamo try it its no as bad as it seems if they can get away playing dirty be dirty back Fight Fire with Explosions lamo
im more of a rugby man =] like hurt people
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Mia

Yeah, He bashes girls up and boys, XD
:o

Pure01owner

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Mia

*he hits me in the face!*, I HATE YOU!
I beat you up worserrr, i bit your arm and make you cry!
BIG BABY! ;D ;D ;D ;D Btw i'm pressin charges on you after u HIT me with your barbie doll.  :o

0ownage0

ya thats would i would do fight fire with fire lol but i dont know if i would hit a girl unless it was like my sister lol

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

maddy

uhm interesting...i should ha!!! i would love to see holand cry to there mommys!! :) maybe even shove ones head up another ones butt, that would be nice to see. :)
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Chaoslancex

lol menie maddy lol jk that would be funny to see and when you do post it in picture of day lol i can imagine you doing that. :D

maddy

Pure01owner

LOL mabye there men but with girlybits o.o

maddy

lol wouldn't wunna think about that!! :)

Pure01owner

mabye do they have deep voices and there on steroids !!!

maddy

Banjo Hick

ummmmm kind of off topic, but its in the off topic section.... makes you think doesnt it? btw i didnt really break my leg i was over exagerating, but those were some huge fattys...

God Colin

wow umm i would tell my coach and their coach what is going on.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Pure01owner

Quote from: God Colin on March 26, 2009, 03:17:31 PM
wow umm i would tell my coach and their coach what is going on.
ur a dibber dobber kill him