News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

soccer turning into football O.O

Started by maddy, October 13, 2008, 03:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddy

lol this is how that works when a soccer team lets say stupid howland fouls all the time and has no respect liek pushing me down and laughing.... :-\ that is mostly how soccer turns into football lol which that shouldn't happen but howland can't play soccer so that is why grr i hate themsoooooooooo dang much!!!! they are ruuude!!!
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Con1887

Do they do this everytime?  If so, why play?

maddy

i don't wunna dissapoint my soccer team specially cause i am on travel  team. :)

Ron

Are you going to be a professional soccer player when you grow up? If so.. You can be sponsored by Ron & Friends (My own little corporation.. LMAO)

The Ronnicator
;D
Loading signature...

maddy

Banjo Hick

a few weeks ago i was playing with my travel soccer team ( go fox valley strikers )     these fat kids from like glen ellyn illinois were being all fat and falling on us and they like broke my leg!!! whats with that. they didnt even get called for a foul.... should have been a red card.....

~nitti~

nikeman

LOL! The kid that fell on you must have been pretty big to be able to fall on you and break your leg. Was he not able to get up because he was too fat, therefore you were in excruciating pain, stuck under a guy. OUCH >.<
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

maddy

0ownage0

i used to play soccer for three years when i was little and some kid steped on my foot with cleats and i hurt, but i cant imagen how bad that hurt breaking a leg (i never broken a bone),

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Pure01owner

easy fix push them over and punch in the face =]
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

maddy

Mia

Okay Madz Do this,
Say "do what you want"
thenn when they go to do something
GIVE THEM A HUG! XD
works for me.. they get freaked out and theeeen they stop..

-=Mia The Doofus=- ;D

maddy

lol, good idea i should soo do that!! >.< ^.^

~maddy~

Pure01owner

i like pushing then over and punching in face i works more effertively then huggying them o.o
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

maddy

Quote from: Pure01owner on December 12, 2008, 02:07:34 AM
i like pushing then over and punching in face i works more effertively then huggying them o.o
lol of course "YOU" would do that