News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

{IC} Member List and what is {IC}?

Started by Jeremy, July 11, 2010, 12:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coleshot1

Read my post... Any member can invite you, but then you have to be approved/by the majority/ by the other members to be accepted.
Well, read the first post again, it explains it pretty well..
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Mia

@Omri,
Yes, But do not ask to me in the IC, They will come to you after they talk to the clan. 

It will only happen if you're very close to a member.

And what this noob said. hahahaha
Read my post... Any member can invite you, but then you have to be approved/by the majority/ by the other members to be accepted.
Well, read the first post again, it explains it pretty well..

Bill

Quote from: Omri on July 26, 2010, 05:04:39 PM
So does it have too be an invited from Jeremy or Ryan, Or any specific Clan member?

Any clan member.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

d1stortor

i think it would actually be pretty hard to join. since there is not even many people in it. But i am actually impressed that these members get to play on a mumble server (voice chat). i was like, w00t!
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

bear hug

hey great idea im sure this clan will do great things for wsb..

Dug

As said by previous posters this is a great idea :D
How about having the setup as a circular diagram representing its members.
You might say "what's the point" but I think this is a great way of representing this special clan
Hope more intresting updates are on the way :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Can we get the list updated? I've seen a few players that have "{IC} Member" on their signature and their names aren't on this list.... They are rather reliable people so I don't think they'd be lying..