News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Eminem - You're Never Over

Started by Bill, July 09, 2010, 05:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

I hadn't ever listened to Eminem until yesterday. Jeremy sent me his new album "Recovery" before it was actually released, and it just sat on my computer for a couple of weeks before I actually listened to it, and I gotta tell you, he's is definitely the best rapper I have ever listened to, and is definitely up there with my list of favorite musicians now. I like him because he raps about his life, and not just meaningless crap like every, and yes, I use that term strongly, every rapper out there today. This was my favorite song off of his new album:

I did research on the song and found out that it's about his very close childhood friend Proof who was shot in a nightclub back in 2006. That's Proof in the video on the left. If you actually sit there and listen to the lyrics, you can really tell that he puts a lot of his emotions into the song. He has his own style of rapping, a style I've never heard before, but a style that's REALLY good. Just listen to it, I'm happy I did.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pk0wnedall

Jeremy is just simply the best, beat that? :O

Drunk Mario

Eminem is truly the BEST rapper EVER. There have been multiple topics about some of his certain songs and everyone has said he's so good. I don't know 1 person who doesn't like Eminem. (unless they hate rap music) I like how he sings his emotions and most of his lyrics for his songs are about his life experiences that he misses.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

brianc

Hello,

I love how it has the kids in the background from "Like Toy Soldiers"

Makes the song really stand out, Eminem is defiantly one of my most favorite rappers.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

birdhouse919

my fav rapper wooot and my fav song is lose yourself cause i can sing it and it is the shit xd