News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Suggestions

Started by spark mac1, July 05, 2010, 09:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spark mac1

Hi, i was just thinking if there should be more festivals going on and if more freebies should be given out.
Another suggestion is about celebrating a character's birthday by giving some free items to him/her,or play some games.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: spark mac1 on July 05, 2010, 09:04:31 AM
Hi, i was just thinking if there should be more festivals going on and if more freebies should be given out.
Another suggestion is about celebrating a character's birthday by giving some free items to him/her,or play some games.
We are currently working on getting some in-game events to make Classic more fun. As for the Birthdays, you can just tell people it's your birthday and they may give you a little present.. There are a lot of freebies already.. Most rare items are spawned but are not rares. (partyhats , crackers..etc)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

d1stortor

hopefully this just stays as runescape classic...or well at least that its a little bit different than actual rs....or else theres no point on staying here...one of the reasons i quitted rs was because this is kind of like rs classic which i used to miss alot until i found out about worldscape...which is awesome...what ever they change hope its still a little different than rs
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

allgofree M

~matt     

my respect list: :)
cory
nightwatcher
chaoslancex(oscar :P)
mooshu
daxking
coleshot1
jeremy
black ops
kate
katie xx
diva la viva
ry60003333

well i give my respect to every one. :) (this list is not in order)