News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Michael Moore's SLACKER UPRISING!

Started by Jeremy, October 11, 2008, 04:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

"I'm giving you my blanket permission to not only download it, but also to email it, burn it, and share it with anyone and everyone (in the U.S. and Canada only). I want you to use 'Slacker Uprising' in any way you see fit to help with the election or to do the work that you do in your community. You can show my film in your local theater, your high school classroom, your college auditorium, your church, union hall or community center. You can have your friends and neighbors over to the house for a viewing. You can broadcast it on TV, on cable access, on regular channels or on the web. It's completely free -- I don't want to see a dime from this. And if you want, you can charge admission or ask for a donation if it's to raise money for a candidate, a voter drive, or for any non-profit or educational purpose. In other words -- it's yours!"
- Michael Moore

Please take time out to watch this video. This video sends such a powerful message to the "unnoticed" citizens of the United States of America (nicely branded by the Republicans) - the slackers! This video is for the youth of the nation, the youth that can't vote; the citizens that are too lazy too vote, and for the future of the USA...You are the underestimated, and you will prevail! YOU ARE THE FUTURE! AND DON'T LET ANYONE, ESPECIALLY THE REPUBLICANS, TELL YOU OTHERWISE! You are just as important, if not more important, than any rich old republican businessman! This is the revolution for democracy! For the constitution!  For the right of colored human beings given the ability to vote! For peace! For a prospering economy! The time is now!

Let's show the Bush Administration that now is the time for a revolution!

Vote democracy.
Vote peace.
Vote for your rights.
Vote against blood for oil.
Vote Obama!

Vote November 4th, 08! ! ! ! ! ! !

http://slackeruprising.com/download/

*Note this is a streaming video, you do not have to download it.*
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

BigDogg420

yes i love your new chapter jer so funny see you next period buddy l8r

and p.s. michael moore rules keep up the good work peace out OBAMA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

huntress

i so wish i was american Right now XP, and GREAT JOBB!! ^.^
^.~-=MiA ~AKA~HuNtReSs=- ^_~

-=NoThIn ToO SaY=-

bamdidyblam

i dont see how people think obama is going to kill us or try to take us over. he obviously was born in america and it seems to me that the guy sorta wants to help out the country after that piece of crap bush.. McCain would die half way through his term and he'd lead the same crap that weve been seeing for 8 years... i dont think we need it for 4 more.

btw heres a good imitaion of bush.. cracks me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPC2w4D7X5I
World Scape Classic member for about 2 years

Usefull links

SMF Forum Codes

Styles and Codes

Server coding help and more

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Gunnerman149

damn. That someone would make a video that the public has full rights of is amazing. Rock on Micheal.
lololololol

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Banjo Hick

Quote from: huntress on October 23, 2008, 01:15:03 AM
i so wish i was american Right now XP, and GREAT JOBB!! ^.^

do u live in canadia or something? oooooo italy would be awesome except that its a third world country where they have to pee on each other to stay warm....... i cant believe i used to be proud i was italian...... o well go
AC Milan ( awaesomest soccer team ever ) 

~nitti~   ps: shaboigin