News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

camp glich that i need help with

Started by birdhouse919, July 05, 2010, 11:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdhouse919

i was in camp had been dieing and the round ended and i died at the same time now it wont let me in the server and i lose everything and i had like 2trill worth of stuff full inf., 200m in cash, 8000 veraces plateskirts,full inifinty,cape of legends,and more. PLZ HElP admin?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: birdhouse919 on July 05, 2010, 11:18:30 AM
i was in camp had been dieing and the round ended and i died at the same time now it wont let me in the server and i lose everything and i had like 2trill worth of stuff full inf., 200m in cash, 8000 veraces plateskirts,full inifinty,cape of legends,and more. PLZ HElP admin?
2 Trillion? You can't have that much.. Also you shouldn't be losing items in ::camp.. Explain a little bit more clearly?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

birdhouse919

i was lagging the whole time at camp and it had said it ended then i died at the same time and it took my items and lold me i was dead , and i ment it was like 1000m worth of stuff or something like.

finale

Are you completely unable to log on? Usually when people die in the closing seconds of camp the game recognizes it as a normal death, and not a safe death so it sends you to the respawn point in lumby, and your items are dropped in camp. I've never seen it like this. It has happened to me, except that I logge out in the volcano mini game. Mod Katie helped me out then, but she didn't tell me how she did it... Ask Con or Jeremy. You might need to have your account reset though.

birdhouse919

i finaly got my account to log in but i have no items and it took all my bank items i had to make all my money agian and get my friends to give me stuff. i feel pore.....

Kryptonite

Okay you're lying now. It wouldn't take your items in your bank. You're like that guy who said Daxking went on his account and dropped every item he had. Can't you guys just not lie? People would like you more.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

finale