News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

(۩ ṂḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ ۩) ----> Recruitment)

Started by brianc, July 04, 2010, 05:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freak m4n

Well, good luck with your Clan and the rest of your pk-carrier. o.-

And i can't hear or see the banner sorry my laptops problem
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Annakarl

Vee Dub

Clan Application                                                                     

-InGame Name: Vee Dub                                                                               
-Do you define yourself as a merchant?: Yes i do, I was a successful merchant in Runescape.                                                   
-Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?: Not really, I'm a disciplined person though             
-Do you like the smell of fear? I guess so.                                                           
-Are you scared of the dark?: Nup.                                                           
-What is your combat level?: 120                                                               
-How good are you at Player Killing?:  I get around.                                             
-Signature in blood:  §Life is pain§       

brianc

Hello,

You have been accepted into the Order of the (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©) (§Life is pain§)

Prove us proud, spill the blood of our enemies.

Bring us the head of all that you kill.

Regards,
Abaddon - Brian Crowell

Diva La Viva

In-game name Diva La Viva

Define myself as a merchant, Yes.

Do you feel the smell of fear, yes but then it can't be some cookies around

Are you afraid for the dark, No, only if there's a big green monster.  :(

Combat level: 146  :)

Pking? Whoa, second grade pker.  :)

§Life is lame§

Danyar

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢       Clan Application                                                                     
¢                                                                                             
                       (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ¢
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢ -InGame Name: Danyar.                                                                               
¢ -Do you define yourself as a merchant?: Yes.                                         
¢ -Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?: Depends what I want.             
¢ -Do you like the smell of fear? Yes.                                                         
¢ -Are you scared of the dark?: Eh, no I am not scared of the dark unless the boogey man is around.                                                               
¢ -What is your combat level?: 164.                                                               
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢ -How good are you at Player Killing?: 9/10                                                     
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢ Signature in blood: Jake.                                                                         
¢                                                                                             
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

killsimba8

(Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©)

Drunk Mario

Brian Quit. If someone has permission from him to re-open this feel free.

Clan Is Now Re-Opened!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

brianc

MeleeOwnah

¢ -InGame Name: Meleeownah
¢ -Do you define yourself as a merchant?: Yes
¢ -Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?: Yes
¢-Do you like the smell of fear? Yes
¢ -Are you scared of the dark?: Nope
¢ -What is your combat level?: Don't know, but i am upon combat 100

¢-How good are you at Player Killing?: Very good.

MeleeOwnah

-InGame Name: Meleeownah                                                                             
¢ -Do you define yourself as a merchant?: Yes, i do.                                               
¢ -Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?: Yess..               
¢ -Do you like the smell of fear? Yes                                                           
¢ -Are you scared of the dark?:  Nope                                                             
¢ -What is your combat level?: Don't know, but upon combat 120.                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢ -How good are you at Player Killing?: Very good.                                                   
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢ Signature in blood:Meleeownah

brianc

Hello,

You have been accepted into the Order of the (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©) (Meleeownah)

Prove us proud, spill the blood of our enemies.

Bring us the head of all that you kill.

Regards,
Abaddon - Brian Crowell

black viper

~matt