(۩ ṂḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ ۩) ----> Recruitment)

Started by brianc, July 04, 2010, 05:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber 3.0

-InGame Name: Bomber 3.0                                                                       
¢ -Do you define yourself as a merchant?: I guess you could say that =P                                             
¢ -Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?: oh yeah... lotsss       
¢ -Do you like the smell of fear? Yes                                                           
¢ -Are you scared of the dark?:  noooo its my best friend =)                                                             
¢ -What is your combat level?: 121                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢ -How good are you at Player Killing?: dont do it much.. but fairly good     training my strength                                           
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢                                                                                             
¢ Signature in blood:Bomber 3.0

brianc

Hello,

You have been accepted into the Order of the (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©) (Bomber 3.0)

Prove us proud, spill the blood of our enemies.

Bring us the head of all that you kill.

Regards,
Abaddon - Brian Crowell