News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Where do I download the Client?

Started by I pooN I, October 10, 2008, 07:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I pooN I

Yeah I would like to update my client, and that is the only way I can do it. The "Update client" thing does not work for me, so yeah..

Con1887

Okay since your Update client thing does not work, to download the client go to this Url:

http://www.allgofree.org/rs/client.phpset=Y&world=1&server=www.allgofree.org&port=43594

Then Up on the top of the loading client of the webclient click "Download the Client." then you'll download the client. I hope this helps, It's where I got the client I use.

I pooN I

Yup already tried that.. It said "Object not found".

Bill

If you already have it downloaded, go into the folder where the client is and click on Update Client.bat and a prompt window will come up. It says something like "Updating client please do not close this window". You have to wait a while for it, at least I had to.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

I pooN I

Ive already mentioned that does not work.. O.O

Bill

Well when you click it does a window prompt appear?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Ry60003333

You have to wait a VERY long time when using the Update Client.bat, and you cannot close the window until it says too.

And you probably tried to download it while I was uploading the new version. The link works now, so go here and hit Download Client. ;)
http://www.allgofree.org/rs/worldselect/
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

wouter

Quote from: optimus on March 05, 2010, 10:43:30 AM
Go this link to download the client from rapidshare
Please do not grave dig. Watch the date. It's from 2008. Please do not reply on old posts.

X

Yes please no grave digging. Lock this please.

Zack