News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Wildy Massecre!

Started by Mooshu, June 29, 2010, 04:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooshu

LOL AT STICKERS! he logged in as i did it
                                                 And he died rofl! Sorry buddy. <3.

Rofl, we were bored, so we decided to take pics of wildy fun.  ;D
                                    Thanks everyone who perticipated and had fun lol. <3.

Now, Everyone in this agreed to doing it, and no one lost any valuable items.
                                      All items were taken off before this. ;)

Drunk Mario

That was so fun! In the second one i gave you the idea! ;) Also you can barely even see your monster epicness!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Mooshu

I just try to make fun for everyone. We'll do some more stuff like that soon. ;)

Bill

I didn't even know what you were doing lmao. Then I die.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

wouter

Quote from: Mooshu on June 29, 2010, 04:36:58 PM
I just try to make fun for everyone. We'll do some more stuff like that soon. ;)
Like in real life, I'm coming on your birthday with a go-cart and than we'll be driving around in your home town, trowing bananas behind us. Mario cart style. c(=

Mooshu

LOL @ Youuuuu!!!!!!!!!! xD I said i was taking a pic, psh. :P Ily bill. <333.

Quote from: caponer on June 29, 2010, 05:19:13 PM
Like in real life, I'm coming on your birthday with a go-cart and than we'll be driving around in your home town, trowing bananas behind us. Mario cart style. c(=

xD!! Let's do it. :D. We need to make more fun for Worldscape classic!

wouter

Quote from: Mooshu on June 29, 2010, 05:21:15 PM
Quote from: caponer on June 29, 2010, 05:19:13 PM

xD!! Let's do it. :D. We need to make more fun for Worldscape classic!
Your double posting mr. admin.

dieknowsawr

Pk0wnedall

Abusing powers much? Naww ily jose.

brianxchu

hey jose u got me on both of the pics!! :D

Mooshu

Yeah, i tried to get everyone that participated in it. It was really fun, i was bored too..x.x.. Maybe we'll do something like that again soon.

Diva La Viva

I should have been there, you did it like one minut after I logged out, my sister got super mad at me. I was like "**** MY SISTER!" :(

XD

cory

Aww, i missed it.

It looked like fun.
  :P

brianc

Hello,

This is not Off-Topic.

It still pertains to WorldScape oriented themes.

Please move to http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/board,21.0.html

Thank you.

Regards,
Brian Crowell