News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

My Respect List

Started by brianxchu, July 01, 2010, 10:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianxchu

ill pm you them on forums.  :P

Kryptonite

Heoros quit bein cocky. I'm at least as good as you, if not better.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

brianxchu

nope, im better  :P ask anybody.

finale

Kryp, you've been banned for at least 2 weeks I'm pretty sure. You're rusty, just as I am. Heoros would beat you now, just as he did before you were rusty.

Omri

You guys wanna stop fighting, I mean really?..Just fight in-game and see who wins. :P

Kryptonite

Uhh yeah I'm banned. Idk who you are finale but if I even get unbanned I'll be rusty. Heoros1 you WEREN'T better than me before I was banned.. And Omri man I can't fight anything with this IPBAN. :( and Heoros why do you not like me all of the sudden?

weed

JustWaiting

Take a wild guess at who I am... And he doesn't like you all of the sudden cause you're botching at him.

finale

I know, sorry. Bill keeps pming me on that account an I forget to switch.

Kryptonite

Dude Nick... He randomly started hating me, which is why I started "bothcing" (quote from you) at him.

weed

Pain

Quote from: Mute on July 04, 2010, 11:20:18 AM
Quote from: JustWaiting on July 04, 2010, 10:59:59 AM
Take a wild guess at who I am... And he doesn't like you all of the sudden cause you're botching at him.
One account only, Nick, that was the deal.

I'm guessing you're Nick, Banjo Hick. O.O
The World Is Ruled By Hatred. If There Is Justice In Vegeance, Then Justice Will Only Breed More Vegeance. And A Cycle of Hatred. Pain Is The Only Way To End That Vegeance.

Out Of Love, Sacrifice Is Born... Hate is Born... And We Are Able To Know Pain.

Respect List - Daxking, Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mooshu, Nightwatcher, Rain, Chaoslancex, Fury xX, Triniboy, Max, Godz Adept, Bill, X, Xherox, Kate, Amanda Xo. <3

Yoho

just like to point out that, that 0 itemer pjed, but oh well.

brianxchu

oh sorry didnt notice ill take it off  :D

finale

If you don't switch the spell check setting on your iTouch then it turns bitching into botching. And yes Pain, I'm that Nick. If all goes well then I'll be known as Nick on here for good (and be out). While Yoho is right about pking just being clicking, it is possible to get rusty. Pking becomes a sort of muscle memory. If you manage to perfect your technique then you could be amazing. If you take a week off then you can't do it as well as you once could. You're rusty, Kryp. You weren't that good to begin with, but you're rusty nonetheless.

Kryptonite

Nick you haven't seen me PK in a long time. I'm better than most people you'll see. Well.. WAS. -.-

weed

finale

I saw you in like May and April. Very rarely do people progress to the top in that amount of time. The only person that I've seen do it on here is Delicious, and he developed quick friendships with Mark and Jose. You could rarely beat me when I had Banjo, and I know you can't beat Heoros. End of discussion.