News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Blitz - PKPoints

Started by Zonekiller, June 30, 2010, 04:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zonekiller

Well, I was thinking we could have some kind of Pking system. If we make 'special' items, such as Fighter Torso, Void, RFD gloves, and Defenders. The chance of getting PK could be 1/10 or 1/15. You'll get 200 PKPoints for if you get it. Void could have the 20% bonus as in Runescape and the other could have the STR bonuses they already have. That'd make PKer wanna pk for more than the other guy items. We make an own PKP shop where peoples can buy they're PKing items. I'm thinking of these prices;

(These items would not be easy to get)

Torso = 1k PKP
Rune Def = 500 PKP
B gloves = 200 PKP
D gloves = 100 PKP
R Gloves = 75 PKP
A Gloves = 50
Void top = 2k
Void buttom = 2k
Any void helm = 1k
Void gloves = 200 PKP

My idea, rate or hate.

Flame

rune defenders and barrows gloves are both better than fighter torsos so they would need to cost more than the torso lol

Pk0wnedall

I think is a really great idea.

Zonekiller

@Flame: Well, the Torso have a little slacker stats than a rune plate, just with a 4+ strength bonus. The rune defender has an strength bonus of an 5+, but compared to an Obby shild, it has an really bad defence bonus. Therefor, I think it pretty fair to have the Torso at 1k, maybe get the Rune Def at 800? I just looked up B gloves, they have an 12+, the price should be 2-3k?

@PK: Yeah, I found it as an pretty decent too.

*Note*: Peoples is going to abuse this, they will. Always. I find this as bad as scamming, you kinda "scam" items. So, PKP cheat = ban, as easy as that.

Coleshot1

I really doubt this will happen.
But.
In Blitz, there won't be tens of thousands of dharok bodies, dragon daggers and etc. When you PK, drops like Rune Plates and Dragon daggers will be VERY valuable. =] (Drops in the wildy actually worth picking up? I know, strange concept.)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

X

This. Will. Not. Happen.