News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz: Lumbridge home

Started by X, June 25, 2010, 12:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blitz home (where you teleport, respawn & when you start the game as a new player)

X

Yes, I know all the home options are close by, but I thought we should have it be kind of uniqe, also to be in lumbridge.

Start voting!

Drunk Mario

I like number 9 but number 1 is original.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

bear hug

lol im my opinion there preety much all like the same tehre about 10 seconds away from each other if blitz has like 100 players? well most of those cant be homes such as 2 and 8.. lol how are they gonna fit alot of ppl in them... idk but i say the best home is 1... by miles...

lollol

i say none of those and we can make the home a place u know somewhere else that no other server has but i still don't know which place but if i have to vote i say 10.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

SouvLacki

I said one, but I think it should be a toss up between 1 and 9. This would make sense, because there will be a BIG mass of people playing blitz that I think we should separate them somehow.

bear hug

lol im my opinion there preety much all like the same tehre about 10 seconds away from each other if blitz has like 100 players? well most of those cant be homes such as 2 and 8.. lol how are they gonna fit alot of ppl in them... idk but i say the best home is 1... by miles...

Drunk Mario

Numbers 10,8,6,5 and 2 Would not be a very good starter place because there would always be a lot of people there so we need a bigger space. Now that i look at the pictures more in-depth i like number 7 because you could start out where you are standing and people would be selling, buying and whatnot in front of the fence.. The only downside is that it's not all that large of a space.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

I'd have to say number 10, i really like it.