News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

I will be muted in the game with you if you are muted. Read this for information

Started by Bill, June 30, 2010, 04:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

-Closed at the moment-
I don't feel like doing this right now, but I will resume sometime in the future.

As of right now, we will play a little game. If you're angry that you're muted in the game and keep asking to be unmuted, I will be muted with you as long as you are muted.

The stipulations of this is that you can't hound any of the moderators or admins about being unmuted or ask them once to be unmuted. The reason I'm doing this is to show you that if I can withstand the mute, then so can you. But with this, you can't ask to be unmuted one time, and neither can I. I could still use other accounts if I want though, as well as you could.

For anyone who gets muted in the game, just post on this topic if you want me to be muted with you. If I am already currently muted, then I won't be able to be muted with another person. I have no idea how long I will tolerate participating in this, but we'll see how it goes. xD

Just make a post like "Bill I'm muted be muted with me" and I'll ask one of the mods or admins in game to mute me as well and to unmute me when they unmute whoever requests to be muted with me.
-----

List of players I've been muted with:

• -Jack

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

wouter

Once i said, I have ''no ip''od. Than i got muted.. :('You should've been muted with me that day.

Bill

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pk0wnedall

The reason he is doing this is because i got muted for saying on the yell ":(".