News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

In-game Events.

Started by Mooshu, June 29, 2010, 05:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooshu

Mario, add Chaoslancex to the staff part. =)

Also, i've decided since we're already going to do a mixture of Staff\Normal player tournament. We'll also be having a Normal only and Staff only tournament too. <3. That'll be fun  :P

Pk0wnedall

I have an event for tomorrow, everybody has to when a real yellow or green party hat. Not the ones from ::specialphat. I'll supply like 10 of each.

Mooshu

What do Phats have to do with it? Please explain the event.

Drunk Mario

Name: BAM! Battle A Mod!

Description: During this event it will be held in the wildy at a secret location.(those who are participating will know). There are two different things you may do:

Number one: You may battle a mod, 1 on 1.
or
Number two: Battle with a mod against another player and mod.

In both selections, i will contact 4 people who want to participate and 4 Moderators who want to participate. You will NOT get to choose who you are paired with! I will randomly assign a mod to a player and then you two will decide if you want to 1 on 1 or team.

The Scoring System: There are different score systems with each selections:

Number one scoring system:
You will go three rounds with your opponent, Best out of the three will continue to the next opponent. It is sudden death so once you lose, Your done.

Number two scoring system:
You and your ally will battle another set of Mod+Player for two rounds.(one round is 2 players from the same team dying) Whoever wins will continue on to play a better set and so on until we have One champion. However This is NOT sudden death, this is double elimination which means once you lose twice it's done for you guys.

I do have prizes for the winners and losers! The winners will get a better prize but the losers still get something good!

Note: I won't load two strong players versus two weak players, i will try my best to balance it out evenly! Also They both are free-for-all meaning you can use whatever Armour/weapons you want. Once you die, you may come back but may not interfere with the current fighters in any way or you will be disqualified!

If you would like to join this event Please tell me! :D

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

The first round will be held on: TBD (To Be Determined)

Players That are participating:
Z a a a m
Nightwatcher
Jack
Lol str ftw
-

Moderator's that are participating:
Mooshu
Chaoslancex
Jeremy
-
-
EDIT: We need more staff to participate so i won't make a date until we've gotten more staff to join in.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Mooshu

It's fine, we need more staff though..x.x.. I'll see who else will be participating in this.

Jeremy

Drunk Mario add me to the list.  ::)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Jeremy on July 05, 2010, 02:59:22 AM
Drunk Mario add me to the list.  ::)
Added. ;)

I need:
2 Players
and
3 Staff
To join until this event will be running. (i'm going in 6's)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

I have an idea.

The name: FIND!

Object: You have 4+ Players participating in each game, You assign them to find certain objects [ Example : Find an NPC with a Party hat ] You have people who aren't playing at the spots people need to find ( Too make sure they don't cheat ) Once the participants find all the places they need to find, they need to make it back to the finish line, The first one back wins. Once the first person is here you ask the people that were at the places if they had been there, If all is sweet they win a prize.

Oxygen

Quote from: Vee Dub on July 06, 2010, 07:32:55 PM
I have an idea.

The name: FIND!

Object: You have 4+ Players participating in each game, You assign them to find certain objects [ Example : Find an NPC with a Party hat ] You have people who aren't playing at the spots people need to find ( Too make sure they don't cheat ) Once the participants find all the places they need to find, they need to make it back to the finish line, The first one back wins. Once the first person is here you ask the people that were at the places if they had been there, If all is sweet they win a prize.

I'd like to participate in this event. Add me up there! ;)

Kryptonite

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

Anyone who wants to participate, Say the name of the game [ Find ] and that you want to participate.
It gets confusing  ;)

Oxygen

Find! Drunk Mario wants to participate!

strp0wing

drunk am i able to join your game i'm not really good but 132 mage o.o

bored2much
!!!!!PROUD MEMBER OF GOD'S FASHION ANGELS!!!!!

odmen01

10 mage here..................add me
hello