News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Runescape Royal Crowns.

Started by Bye, June 24, 2010, 10:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bye

Ok, so today I need some help. Alright I bought a royal crown in G.E. so was wondering if anyone knows how long it would take to buy? Please don't post if you don't know what I'm talking about. Thanks.

Coleshot1

Wiki:
"Royal crowns are near impossible to purchase on the Grand Exchange, as they sell for a street price upwards of 45 million coins."
GOOD luck with that, rofl.

Also something you should know.
"Because of the lower alch price, you will more easily lose this crown on death than for example dragon armor or weapons, although the crown is worth a lot more."
In 10 years when you get one, don't lose it! =O
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Con1887

Or you can raise your hunter level high enough to catch a kingly impling allowing you to possibly receive one when you open a kingly impling jar.

Bye