News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

GLITCHED ITEMS IN CLASSIC!!!

Started by raremaster, June 24, 2010, 07:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raremaster

HELLO IT'S RAREMASTER24 AND GLITCHED ITEMS ARE HORIABLE LIKE I HAVE A WHITE PLATE BODY ITS SUPER RARE BUT NO ONE WANT TO BUY IT SO ITS WORTHLESS.SO WHAT I THINK RY AND JEREMY SHOULD DO IS FIX THE GLITCHED ITEMS OR GIVE ITEMS FOR WHAT THE ITEMS WORTH. THE PLAYERS WOULD GET THESE ITEMS FROM ADMINS OR PLAYER MODS. OR YOU CAN JUST FIX THE GLITCHED ITEMS. SO RY OR JEREMY DO U THINK U CAN DO ANY THING? TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT GLITCHED ITEMS?? JUST SAYING IT WOULD BE GREAT IF U DID!!!! ;D 8) ;)

SAY YES OR NO ON THIS POST IF U THINK SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE! ;D ;D ;D

X

1. Do not speak in caps >.>
2. Make the post more clear.. can't really understand what you were saying
3. They won't make much changed to classic since Ry and Jeremy are working on Blitz

Pk0wnedall

They won't be doing anything to classic until Worldscape Blitz is up and running as 100%. I would love for these items to be ungitched. Maybe if you get a list of items that are glitched make a list and pm it to Ryan and Jeremy or post it on the forums so everyone else can contribute.

I'll make a post and we'll see what happens, hopefully this will come true because if it did it'd be terrific.

raremaster

thanks man!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D