News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

WDT World Destruction Tour. Discussion page, rules.

Started by Maxi, June 21, 2010, 04:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uniform?

yes
3 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Maxi

World Destruction Tour

Welcome to WDT's disscusion and rules page. This is the rules.

If you attack a clan member you will first get a warning, if you do it one more time you'll get kicked out of the clan.
                             If you accept a member by yourself and don't ask the owners you'll get warned and if you do it one more time you'll get kicked.

Start the discussion!!!

Pk0wnedall

Good luck with the new clan world, your my friend so i won't attack you. I might attack your members, i'll only attack them if i don't like them or they attack me.

Maxi

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on June 21, 2010, 05:05:04 AM
Good luck with the new clan world, your my friend so i won't attack you. I might attack your members, i'll only attack them if i don't like them or they attack me.
Thaks, Jack. I won't add any stupid people. But if you don't like them it's not my problem. In that case we'll maybe pj you.
Hopefully not.  :)

mr riot

Quote from: Maxi on June 21, 2010, 07:15:21 AM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on June 21, 2010, 05:05:04 AM
Thaks, Jack. I won't add any stupid people. But if you don't like them it's not my problem. In that case we'll maybe pj you.
Hopefully not.  :)

Lol i really dont advise that you will all get destroyed :D because jack is like.... a very good pking legend

~ Thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.