News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Rant: School Bathrooms

Started by X, February 10, 2010, 09:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes or No to Toilets filled with sh**?!

No more sh** toilets!
5 (62.5%)
I like taking dumps in dirty toilets
1 (12.5%)
Kumkwat
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

X

Ever have to take a (naughty word here), and you can't wait any longer?

The teacher finally excuses you, but when you get to the toilet... there's a big, nasty (naughty word here) that looks like its filled with corn...

Then your like AWH (naughty word here) I gotta (naughty word here,) (naughty word here!)

SUPPORT FOR NO MORE DIRTY BATHROOMS!

Bill

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Well..I hardly use the school bathroom, But when I do, last time I was able to use the teachers bathroom..and not till i was finish, then I notice it was a teachers bathroom x.x

Drunk Mario

Yeah i know! I totally support you with this! IN one of the bathrooms at my school the toilet is clogged with(insert bad word here) and has been for over two weeks! I always like to use the big stall when(insert bad word here).. rofl.. i don't know when.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dark fate

Our toilets are not that bad, and i never go too the toilet at school ;D
~Vormos's signature~

~RED~
~YELLOW~
~PURPLE~

X

^ Lucky, I sometimes have to (naughty word here) at school :(

Drunk Mario

Okay well today was almost really bad..

Okay so i was in 6th hour at school.. and i had to(insert naught word here) so i wrote pass and went to the closes bathroom to the classroom.. I go in there and there is this kid already in the stall.. I was like (insert naught word here!) and then i ran out and i had to run down 2 halls to get to the other bathroom, then i got in there and went to the big stall(?) it was clogged(told you that story) so i go to the next one down.. doesn't have a lock. Im like (insert naughty word here!!) and i went to the next one down and finally it was okay. Then you know.. nature called.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Prehistoric

theres actually only 3 bathrooms in my school((styles in stuff inside))  Janitor sprays the toilets in s..... stuff with bleach and pine sol im allergic to those D***!!!
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Pk0wnedall

Yeh, school toilet's are bad, but you just ask to go when you cbfed doing school work!

Maxi

Shaco

Haha, this is a very funy post. Well...You don't have to do that (insert whatever whatever) just say it, I had to take a "dump"
and I needed to go to the bathroom bad! lawl. But then again though I kinda agree with you, it's sure is a MESSY WORLD OUT THERE ;D my advice to you is that go to the nurses office or do what Triniboy did go to the teacher's bathroom and RELEASE THE EVIL!.

Xx King Of Kingz xX

I Just Wait It Till' I Go Home Then I Sit On The Toilet For Like 3 Hours!  ::)
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!