News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

People keep lying about how long they have played?

Started by Rivin X, June 16, 2010, 12:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivin X

So i have been reviewing some of the applications people have turned in for the beta testing. and i have notice that there are alot of people that have been playing for not very long at all and are trying to say that they have played above two years? uhm definately not. i have been active for more than four years minus the few month breaks i take to catchup on some school work, etc. and alot of these players i have never even hurd of. not to mention the fact that their forums profile says that its their first posting, so you know they definately haven't played that long. ::)

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Yoho

i totally agree with you, i even brought it up in-game, it's pretty stupid, why would you need to lie about when you started, it doesn't effect if you have played for longer to be a tester.

Drunk Mario

I know! It's really sad how people that have played for 3 months say they have played for 2 years Just to get to test the beta. I hope they don't get accepted to test it for lieing.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Volcanic Me

Jeremy

Why was this locked?

Forum Moderator's don't have to lock every single thread they post on. I've noticed you do it a lot Travis, and so does Mute.

You didn't even explain why you were locking it. Check your inbox here shortly please.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Bri

I feel your pain. I hate so much when people do that. It's really annoying.  :-\

brianxchu

Quote from: Yoho on June 16, 2010, 12:52:08 PM
i totally agree with you, i even brought it up in-game, it's pretty stupid, why would you need to lie about when you started, it doesn't effect if you have played for longer to be a tester.

Yoho, its true. i told jeremy i played like 4-5 months which is true, and i got accepted :)

Rivin X

Don't worry guys i'm not pointing fingers at anybody in particular, i am just stating my opinion in reference to what i have witnessed.

~Personal Achievements~

- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  300+ Respect

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Bri on June 16, 2010, 08:02:57 PM
I feel your pain. I hate so much when people do that. It's really annoying.  :-\
For once i agree with you, It's annoying when the lock posts.

I agree, people who haven't played longer then 1 year shouldn't be able to test the beta.

Bri

Me and Jeremy used to not get along very well, but we get along fine now. He accepts people that are mature and responsible enough to do what is asked of them.

mr riot

Quote from: Bri on June 17, 2010, 01:50:16 AM
Me and Jeremy used to not get along very well, but we get along fine now. He accepts people that are mature and responsible enough to do what is asked of them.

Quite right, im not sure how i got along with jeremy now because i haven't seen him in like nearly a year and a half :D i  hope we still get along tho :D

Thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Maxi

people can check on the forum registration, but you maybe always didn't have a forum account, my forum acc were registred short after christmas, but i've played one and a half year, i agree with Travis, some may have other accounts, like my old account, Maxematives.  ;)

But yeah, it's totally annoying.

SouvLacki

In my application it says I've been playing for a LONG time. (That's because it's true.)
Just because someone's post count is low, doesn't mean he's been playing for a long time - in my case.
I've had several accounts, oldest I can recount is I K T P Q, even though I know that it is not the oldest one.
- Souv

Rivin X

okay kid, chill. if you read what i said afterwards, i said im not pointing any fingers. and i'm simply stating my opinion, so if you're not going to post on this about my topic then please don't post at all. it is not about ANYBODY IN SPECIFIC, I am just posting what i, and others have whittnessed.

~Personal Achievements~

- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  300+ Respect

Drunk Mario

Note to all: If the flaming continues i will be locking this a handing out punishments.
This is your one and only warning.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall