News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Favorite starwars character

Started by Rivin X, June 17, 2010, 01:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivin X

Is anybody that plays worldscape a starwars fan?! i am forsure. my favorite character has to be Boba Fett  ;D. what about yours?!

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Pain

I used to watch Star Wars, my favorite character would probrably be that little green dude that's like 900 years old.  I'm pretty sure his name is Yoda or somewhat.  ::)
The World Is Ruled By Hatred. If There Is Justice In Vegeance, Then Justice Will Only Breed More Vegeance. And A Cycle of Hatred. Pain Is The Only Way To End That Vegeance.

Out Of Love, Sacrifice Is Born... Hate is Born... And We Are Able To Know Pain.

Respect List - Daxking, Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mooshu, Nightwatcher, Rain, Chaoslancex, Fury xX, Triniboy, Max, Godz Adept, Bill, X, Xherox, Kate, Amanda Xo. <3

Volcanic Me

Pain

The World Is Ruled By Hatred. If There Is Justice In Vegeance, Then Justice Will Only Breed More Vegeance. And A Cycle of Hatred. Pain Is The Only Way To End That Vegeance.

Out Of Love, Sacrifice Is Born... Hate is Born... And We Are Able To Know Pain.

Respect List - Daxking, Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mooshu, Nightwatcher, Rain, Chaoslancex, Fury xX, Triniboy, Max, Godz Adept, Bill, X, Xherox, Kate, Amanda Xo. <3

Pride

Maxi

Jabba the hutt? I were inloved with him... lucky Leia.  :(

Naw, but those cute little Jawa's :):):):)