News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

S0CC3R

Started by maddy, October 04, 2008, 10:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddy

YEAH I  <3 SOCCER IT IS MY HEART OF D00M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES BECAUSE I L0V3 IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW I D00000!!!! I = ON TRAVEL TEAM AND MY SIS IS OUR GOALIE AND SHE ROX MY SOXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :-P
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Volcanic Me

Woot! I love soccer too! I play full back, keeper (goalie), and sweeper! :D

maddy

lol kool i'm on traveling team and i play def or mid.

Ron

If I played soccer... BAAAD things would happen on the field lol. (If you're REALLY wondering.. When I play soccer, big trucks and a broken diving set might be involved somehow... o.O?)
I'm r a runner dude. I'm trying to beat a 5:30 mile this year. And by senior year.. I wanna run a sub 5 mile :D.

AHHHHH I FORGOT TO PUT A WEIRD VERZION OF MY NAME DOWN HERE AND A MOVING HAPPY FACE!!!

Ronfiscate
;D
Loading signature...

maddy

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P ;D :D ;D :P  ;D

Banjo Hick

soccer is better than any sport. and i play for a travel team hah! and i score all the time even at golie cuz of pks like the time the i was playing the fat kids before they broke my leg i had 3 pks! and i made them all.

~nitti~

kaelan

Why did you have to use caps in this topic?

Banjo Hick

Quote from: banjo hick on November 07, 2008, 02:02:51 PM
soccer is better than any sport. and i play for a travel team hah! and i score all the time even at golie cuz of pks like the time the i was playing the fat kids before they broke my leg i had 3 pks! and i made them all.

~nitti~

ya there was only 2pks and i took one and made it........ sorzy for being a liar