Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Massive Blitz Beta

Started by Ry60003333, June 15, 2010, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinofungus

Classic name: dinofungus
played: 1.5 months
i think this is THE BEST rs priv server.
i would LOVE to be a blitz beta tester.
i have played runescape for 3 years.
i can report bugs.

3 H1t Qu1t

Oh man I can't wait for blitz to be opened to the public. It's going to be great!  ;D         For Ry and Jeremy, not to mention the beta testers, I hope it goes well for you all!

I would like to apply, although it probably wont happen.

Worldscape Classic name: 3 H1t Qu1t
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? I've been here since 2009. About a year.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I am great at looking for problems in/on servers, I have, in the past been one of the people who would look for bugs and glitches within servers (not worldscape).
I look forward to being able to help with the Beta.

Thanks!
3 H1t Qu1t

loken rocks

Name In Game : Loken Rocks
How Long have i been playing? : Nearly 1 year!
Why you want to be beta tester? : Cuz you guys rock and i want to help u discover the bugs and stuff :D and i want to make this server number1! I love the economy ! I am friendly and want to help people alot!
Worldscape is fun forever :D hope i get accepted
Wind Surge

Christmas Warble Closet

skarz

Worldscape Classic Name: bling blang
Time played: i played this game a long time ago for a combined total time of about 3-4months
Why i should be a beta tester: Im a friendly person and ill help find bugs and report them immediately. Also because its hands down the best private server and i want to see it succeed to the fullest potential.

Annakarl

name in game:lolk
time played:2.2years
why i want to be blitz beta tester: coz iam intrested to see the new blitz and allgofree is best server 317 and iam sure that the new server would be best server 508 server..and coz i love worldscapeblitz?

prime

name : mace - S M E R A.
Time played : 2 and a half year.
why i want to be blitz beta tester : cuz i love worldscape , i love playing it and i'm interested in the new worldscape.
greetings  -MACE,

awesomesauce

Worldscape Classic name:
---awesomesauce (12 char.)
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?:
---It will be a year early August
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:
---I am getting "up there' in stats on runescape and a (newer) version of a rs private server will make my experiences on real runescape a lot better considering i'm not going into the challenge balls to the walls and will have forehand experience instead of youtube experience.  I've tried other rs private servers and this one is the easiest to jump into and has a pretty awesome community. In conclusion, i'd give good feedback and play frequently..

Banjo Hick

I think I'll reapply since things have simmered down a tad bit...

Worldscape Classic name: Banjo Hick/Cryptology
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?: 1 1/4 years.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: Cause if you'd care to look at some of the people accepted you'd see that they've mainly been using Blitz to f*ck around and try to get the best levels. Last time I checked (about a week ago I'd suppose) there were a total of 6-8 people who have earned "bug points". I do know that this is somewhat hard, but you have about 60 people now, and Alex has found over 40... It could be him and 5 other people as Beta Testers, and I believe I could be as good at this, or better than, the 5 next people.

limonagrio12

worldscape name: limonagrio12
time:played well i have played from time to time over a year
why i should be accepted... well mainly because i believe this game is fun to play and also because i would like to help in it growing ;D

delayed

classic username:deathboy

i am rather a good player at finding bugs and glitchesin runescape i have also been playing worldscape classic for about 4 years and 6 months now i started early 2006 about march 15, i spend most of my time finding glitches on classic i have found seven all have been reported to allgofree staff such as a command that players where using in wilderness it was some sort of unkillable command. many pkers could not hit a 1 on level 80's and 90's till i reported it i do not know the command although i dont think it work anymore as it was supposed to be a staff command only. but there was a glith/bug in it to make it open for all players.

i hope to get a blitz beta tester to get all the glitches out of it to make it as fun as possible.

thanks

Plazma-wisp

Worldscape Classic name: magersx

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? I've been around for about 1.5 years, but my old account has been reset for some reason...

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I enjoy playing classic very much, and I'd love to try help as much as I can by fixing annoying bugs that prevent this epic server from being its best.
And if I'm in need of any more help, I can ask my older brother (Who is known as Mute on here) to help me.

EDIT: I've just found my old account again, silly me.  :P

i am god

Worldscape Classic name:  i am god (i am godly ingame)

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? Like 6 or more months , but il always forget passwords so i have to make a new account

Why you should be granted access to Blitz: I think blitz is  the best private server, even as it is classic , but I'd love to play it in hd and helping with it speeds it up, so everyone Will be Able to enjoy blitz
in HD.
I have also been a beta tester for other games like wow.
I love to find bugs as i search for them in runescape all the time;p
Actually i have been playing rs since classic so i know the game really well

Kind regards, i am god

mw2beast

worldscape classic name: Mlg_warrior

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? i've played worldscape for about 7 months.

Why you should be granted access to Blitz: i think i should be granted access because i'm really nice to all the new players in the game, i give them free stuff and advice on where to train and what equipment to use etc. I've helped ry60003333 with the glitch where you kill people in lumby, so i could find and report glitches and bugs in Blitz. I think i could be of big help to the growth of Blitz.

Thanks,
Ethan Smith, Mlg_Warrior.

Fhillip

Sweet, Keep up the good work Ryan!
[4:11:52 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: nbooo
[4:11:53 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:11:55 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: you love me!
[4:11:56 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:36 AM] Mia: No, I love candy.
[4:12:42 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: and me.
[4:12:47 AM] Mia: And, No.
[4:12:48 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: i'm sweet like candy!
[4:12:49 AM] Mia: CANDY
[4:12:50 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:59 AM] Mia: You taste like stale chips o.-
[4:13:05 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: ouchh!

awesomesauce

Are they still accepting/declining submissions?