News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Massive Blitz Beta

Started by Ry60003333, June 15, 2010, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkchamp101

darkchamp101 is my name and i played worldscape back to 9/2/9 and this time i want to give the beta a try i love worldscape i try to do my best in it i always try to help new players and play nice and if i am able to i would be very happy to try out the beta

good luck worldscape beta

hallo poeper

hi my name in worldscape classic is hallo poeper.
why shut i be a blitz-beta-tester: because is reported some people most of them for trying to hack.
i have like played for 6 months (very short time) i like worldscape and i have been active last weeks on other accounts.
i like to help you guys to find some glitches.

thanks for the time and lets hunt for glichtes!
hallo poeper.

greepfruuy

Worldscape Classic name: Greepfruuy
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 2-3 years.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: i <3 Worldscape!
I've seen it grow. and seen the population grow and Expand!
It would be a Great Thing to Actually get Blitz started and ready!
waited so long and Finally it's almost done!
I'm a good and Fast bug Reporter. i enjoy it, dont hate it,
I think it's actually fun, to find the little bits, put it together and make it the best server Ever? :D We're close.. really close :D

~~ Greepfruuy
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Forgiver

Worldscape Classic name: Zezima65412, Hacked.
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 3 years.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:
I just want to see what worldscapes owners have created and i want to help make worldscape blitz a good server by trying my best to get rid of the bugs.

brianc

Worldscape Classic name:
My In-Game Name on WorldScape Classic is Brianc

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?:
I have been a part of AllGoFree since 2006.

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:
I would like to report bugs to Ry600 and or Jeremy to be fixed. Also I would like to suggest other feature to be added before actual release.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

mumups

My in-game username is: Mumups
How long have you been a part of the community? Woah... I Joined About..... 2 years ago? Maybe More... not sure
A couple of sentences stating why I should be accepted: Well I Have To Admit. I Left This Place Ages Ago. I'm sorry to say that the server got boring for me. But before that i was playing 24/7. Considering the amount of time this has been made for i'd say its worth me staying around for alot more years. Now when i get into things i am loyal and i do stay on my computer for long periods of time lol. Best of all im not one of those annoying wannabe mod type people lol.
All i've said here was the truth. If You Guys Don't like it well then thats too bad.

Im expecting instant denied but hey lol
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Seth

Worldscape Classic name: "Seth"

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? I made my All-Go-Free account near Halloween during 2006, So around 3+ Years.

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I have been a long time member of the community, and I have been waiting for Blitz for a very long time.  I do not actively play WorldScape Classic as often as I used to, because I am really just interested in playing Blitz.  I could help report bugs/faults within Blitz, and I could play it regularly.  I hope you choose me as a Blitz Beta Tester, Thank You All-Go-Free Staff.
        -Seth
Never wound, what you can't kill.

flamerider

IGM: Flamerider.
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website: I have played on WSC and helped on the fourms and in game for about 3 - 3 1/2 years.
Why i should get the opportunity to participate in the event: Well I loved WSC and I have been waiting for WSB the second i knew about it !, I have been trying to find bugs on WSC for a long time and I enjoyed it but I never had the chance to get involved in the earlier beta to find bugs so I was really keen to try and get in this one and hope I do !, Thanks for reading and hope you accept (Proberly not but I have dreams :) )

- Flamerider  8)
~<|  Flamerider  |>~
    /   Owns Hard  \
   |    Like Jesus    |
  {Have a nice day}                    

wolfy

Worldscape Classic name: Dro
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?: a little over 1 year
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: In real runescape I was a glitcher, so I knew a lot of glitches with the game and want to make sure there not in this server
*cough* dungeoneering runecrafting *cough*

Id also want to beta test for blitz so that when its officially released there wont be any problems, like real runescape.
I also want to give sugguestions on how it could be better ( or if its as perfect as I could imagine). Plus  worldscape blitz servers are the best servers out there so I really want to try it :(

ACCOUNTS-
-[main] Dro
-[old main] Wolf mail
-[bored] boredum

Kryptonite

OK Re-application.

Username:  Kryptonite
Played: 9 months
Why I should be given access to blitz: Uhh because? I'm good at finding bugs.. I find them in Runescape all the time.. I don't want to get accepted just to play it for fun. I will literally spend all my free time looking for bugs. Not socializing, not doing nothing, but just finding bugs and anything else that will help. I will report EVERY BUG I find. I can spend maybe 5 - 8 hours a day sometimes playing Blitz. I'm getting bored of Classic anyway... I will make sure there are no bugs!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Paulnoter55

Hello. My in game username is Paulnoter44. I would love nothing more then to help with worldscape blitz! i have played for around a year now and i enjoyed worldscape classic so much that i think worldscape blitz will make me jump to the moon with joy. I enjoy exploring new places and i would love to take part in this beta testing! I have never swore at the mods or staff and i try not to swear at all. I hope to be accepted to help!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mute on June 27, 2010, 12:25:19 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on June 27, 2010, 10:56:55 AM
OK Re-application.

Username:  Kryptonite
Played: 9 months
Why I should be given access to blitz: Uhh because? I'm good at finding bugs.. I find them in Runescape all the time.. I don't want to get accepted just to play it for fun. I will literally spend all my free time looking for bugs. Not socializing, not doing nothing, but just finding bugs and anything else that will help. I will report EVERY BUG I find. I can spend maybe 5 - 8 hours a day sometimes playing Blitz. I'm getting bored of Classic anyway... I will make sure there are no bugs!
Why are you "Re-Applying"? You already got through the test...

OOh i thought I got declined. Wow I'm dumb..

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Bomber 3.0

Worldscape Classic name:Bomber 3.0
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 2 years going into my 3rd
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: Well, i have been playing for a while, and have heard all about blitz.
I don't use the forums much but i like helping the players that enter classic, and i would love to carry that on into Blitz! Started in 7th grade, now
in 9th!
~Bomber 3.0

Omri

Username: Mage Omri
First and formost i've been playing for about 4 years..I believe i've seen my fair share on what this MMORPG is capable of. I would like to further my experiance in this game to help and become a Blitz-Beta Tester. I think i'd be perfect for this position because i am helpful and i'm active. I also know a decent amount about computer's and computer programing so i'd be able to help in that area if needed. If i were able too get this position i'd beeee soo happy lol, I've been going for AllGoFree Staff for awhile but i haven't found any luck in that area, So if i were to get this position i would do my best, I would do anything that any of the Staff needed. Well thank you for spending your time reading this post. And one more important thing..I'm very good at finding bugs, Do it all the time on Rs and such. Thanks Jeremy and Ryan.

Your Friend,
                                                                                               ~Mage Omri (Mike)~

Zonekiller

Worldscape Classic name: Zonekiller
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? I've been here for around 3 - 4 years, but I've taken alot of 'breaks'.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I've been an active member of Worldscape classic, and to take part of the blitz would be really cool. I'm not sure how much free time I got these weeks since I'm in Canada with my Family, but I'll try my very best to find bugs when I have time. Thanks for taking time to read my short application about Worldscape Blitz Beta.

Kthxbai.~