News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Massive Blitz Beta

Started by Ry60003333, June 15, 2010, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain

WorldScape Classic Username: Tinyyoshi
How Long You Have Played or been part of the AllGoFree Website: 4-5 Months
Few Sentences As To Why You Should Be Granted Access To Blitz: I am a very active player, and I play almost everyday. I have found WorldScape Classic to be a terrific game therefore, I would like to be a Beta Tester for Blitz.
I have seen many people bug in Classic, so there is a high possibility that there will be in Blitz also.  If I am chosen, my job will be to report those people. As you can see, I would like to be a Blitz Beta Tester and and look forward for Blitz and if accepted, report bugs for it. Thanks.  :) 

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.
The World Is Ruled By Hatred. If There Is Justice In Vegeance, Then Justice Will Only Breed More Vegeance. And A Cycle of Hatred. Pain Is The Only Way To End That Vegeance.

Out Of Love, Sacrifice Is Born... Hate is Born... And We Are Able To Know Pain.

Respect List - Daxking, Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mooshu, Nightwatcher, Rain, Chaoslancex, Fury xX, Triniboy, Max, Godz Adept, Bill, X, Xherox, Kate, Amanda Xo. <3

ledbetterp3

In-game username is: Ledbetterp3

How long have you been a part of the community? About a year and a half.

A couple of sentences stating why I should be accepted: Well I like to help new players all the time, and I am nice to any player; I also like worldscape classic allot despite its bugs, and I know that worldscape blitz will be much better if I can help fix the bugs. I will be on daily since summer started  ;) and I will not break any rules or take advantage as a tester so that's why I should be granted the privilege of being a beta-tester.

Please take the time to read this. Thank You!

~ Patrick (Ledbetterp3) ~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.

regents fury

In-game username is: Regents Fury

How long have you been a part of the community? I have been apart of the Worldscape community for about 3 years. I have mainly played on my first account named Zanercan55, but now I play on Regents Fury.

A couple of sentences stating why I should be accepted: I think Worldscape has a great community and all of the people in it are fun and amusing to talk to and start up conversations with. I would love to be apart of the beta to see how it is coming along. I have been waiting for it since I have started lol and I would love the opportunity to be apart of it.

Declined

bloody tampon

ive been playing for a year and 2months.. i   think i should be accepted cuzz i always help people wen thier new and i am always genourous to others  and i luv worldscape     so im gnna really luv the worldscape blitz /beta plzzz accept me thank u

Declined

Kryptonite

Worldscape Classic name: Kryptonite
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 9 months
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I love allgofree and I don't break rules that often and I'm good with private servers. I really want to play Blitz and help you guys make it perfect :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

Worldscape Classic name: Vee Dub
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? Just under a year, About 10 months.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: The reason i think i should be granted access to blitz is because I'm hard working, I have much experience with servers & coding.
I want to make blitz as good as possible for the others who want to play by finding all the bugs and glitches, I am prepared to work on the task at hand & hopefully help you guys out.

birdhouse919

Worldscape Classic name:birdhouse929
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? about 4 days but on runescape for 4 years.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:i would try to help as much as i can and i own a website and know how to run one. and i help on fallen earth beta so i have a lot of experence.good day
                                                                          sincerely,
                                                                          birdhouse919

Dench

Worldscape Classic name: B  0  0  M
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? Around 8 months.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I'm an active player and have been waiting for blitz since i first heard about it when i joined, also i will report any bugs i find straight away.

theman6675

worldscape classic ingame name- theman6675
how long have you played worldscape blitz-over 2 years
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz- I've always helped many people in
worldscape classic. I have never broken a rule in Worldscape Classic for the 2 years I've been playing. I really want to get on blitz because I want to find these bugs before other people. I want to do this because many people like to keep these bugs a secret so they can use it to their own benefit. I am not trying to offend anyone by this because it is not regarding everyone.

-Theman6675

Declined

r4nge slide

Worldscape Classic name: rang3r 0wnzz
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? mmm I think a year now.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I love WCS and i want to play Worldscape Blitz Beta, I"m active and I like the staff members so when i got accepted, Thanks :D

rang3r 0wnzz

Declined

youtube.com

Worldscape Classic name:youtube
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?i've played for about 2 years off and on.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:i'd like to help out jeremy and ryan fix bugs.
i've played many private servers so i know what could be glitched and not.
i no lifed runescape for awhile in my younger days, when it was in its 508 model.
i have nothing else better to do but help
people call me aka pimpmaster g
thanks!

Declined

strp0wing

name in ws classic: blake101.

playing for like 3years on other accounts.
i'm just a player who likes ws and think i as just normal player cut judge pretty good.
i have saw a lot of private servers and i would like to test this one too.
i like making money so i will test how the money making is. :P
i judge pretty critical so if somtheing is wrong i will say directly...

Declined
!!!!!PROUD MEMBER OF GOD'S FASHION ANGELS!!!!!

Danyar

Worldscape Classic name : Danyar
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? : 2-3 years.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I have played Worldscape classic for over 4 years helping the game and reporting people for swearing and doing glitches. I will continue to help Blitz find glitches to fix and will be active.
Thank-you for your time Jeremy.
-Danyar

pokemons

Name in worldscape classic: pokemons
How long have you been been playing worldscape? 2-4years if not wrong
Why must i be the  i been helping
players in worldscape there a couple of my friend give up on worldcape just because
of the blitz is so long to be release i waited patiently i been waiting
the blitz for around 7 month i will be helping to find bug situation.
Thank you for taking your time and read my post.....

Declined

The Inferno

Worldscape Classic name: Cryptology

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?: Right about 1 and 3/4 of a year.

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I believe I should be a Beta tester because I pay attention to what happens in the game and have already found many bugs in Classic that I'm sure are there in Blitz. I believe I could be very useful if I concentrate which I would if reminded to do so.

Declined