News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Massive Blitz Beta

Started by Ry60003333, June 15, 2010, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouvLacki

My WSC name is SouvLaki ( It's new because I lost my old one, Rock Star)

I've been apart of Worldscape about 3 months from when it was first released, and I was VERY impressed that a RSPS could work on my Mac. That was on and off activity, if I was granted access to Blitz I would be much more active. I should be a Beta tester because I'm a loyal player and forum user - contrary to my posts. =D
The last reason I should be a Beta Tester is because I've grown to love WS and I want to help develop WSB. All of my experiences here at WS encourage me to help Blitz.
Thank you for considering me as a Blitz Beta Tester.
;D

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.

xdeadx36

Hello ry, I would like to have link for beta please. I would not do such things like bugging or crashing servers. My account name is: xdeadx36
Again please let me have link. I would even post up people and tell my friends about this server.
OK!
Once again, thank you!

Declined

xdeadx36

Hello ry, my username for wsb is: g0d0fn33b
I have played this game for very long time i cant keep count i have had so many accounts like deadfulnes36,
xdeadx36, king pker36, and now g0d0fn33b.
The reason i want to be a beta tester is because i am a person that can fix problems and not lie or crash a server.
I also hang well around with the comunity of ws.
Also, I know when to stop.
Please again I can help out.
;)

Declined

Hybrid Owner

Hey Ry,

My WSB users are Hybrid Owner, Devastation, and Resurrection.
Been playing for 3 years and counting :D
I want to be a blitz Tester because i wanna be a part of making WS history.

Declined

I miss classic

Stats don't matter, Skills do.

goody

my i game name is~thehouse25
ive bee playing for like 4 or 5 years
i am fiends with alot of people
i have been waiting on this beta for 2 years
i love to play worldscape!!!
and it would be a honor to help :)

Accepted because you're maxmager's cousin. GF : D

beppe

In-game name: Grazzok.

I've been playing for about 1 year. My forums account were made long after.

I'll not focus on my level or highscore, I'll just try to find bugs, i ain't super good with computers, I am somewhat good.
I'd love to help worldscape, but I'm not online in classic so much. I'll nerd in blitz if it gets good.

Thank you for reading this  :)

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.

soul pure

in game name: soul pure
how long have i played worldscape classic for: a year and a half
a few sentences to why i think i should beta test for blitz: i have enjoyed worldscape classic alot and have been waiting patiently for blitz to be realsed. I would love a chance at having a sneeky peek at blitz and also helping you in anyway possible. thanks - soul pure.

Declined

99skillerz

In-game name: 99skillerz
Why should i be apart of blitz? I think i should be apart of blitz, becuase i've been very acvtive for the last 10 months, to a year. I love helping people, and i love hanging with my friends.
Also, i would love to help with the bug situation just like my sister, Brianna (Bri). I would love to keep the beta as good as it would be regular, i hope i get accepted into the beta to help! :)

~Summer

Taha

In game username: Flow rares, Z A A A A M, juicy fruit, and many others.
Reason why I would like to be a beta-tester: Alright well, I have been playing Classic for a pretty long kick ass  time. Around two years.
Ok well I think i should be Beta-Tester because I've been in this game for a pretty long time, love it, nice people.
I think I would be helpful as a WorldScape Blitz Beta-Tester because I would spend a long amount of time, whether looking for bugs, doing things Jeremy tells me to do, or just playing if that's what he wants me to do! Alright well thanks alot for reading this and looking forward to finding bugs for ya Jeremy! :D

Declined

Genuine

In-Game Username: Calippo
I've Played for 3.5 Years.
Reason why I would like to be a Beta-Tester: I've played for a Long Time, and I've enjoyed it... I'm Friends with the Staff and Friends with Everyone, I'm an Ex-Mod, I think i'd help Worldscape Find Bugs and Things. Thank You.
Rory...

Craigehton

In-Game Username: Kobeowns

I've been playing Worldscape classic for about 3-4 years but just recently made a forum account sometime last year.

I personally think i should be able to help the allgofree staff and players in Blitz beta because i am very smart with programing and i will do my best to help with every single bug i can find. And ever since i heard about blitz i have been so excited. Thank you for reading my post. :P

Taha

Thanks for declining me, appreciate it :)

SouvLacki

Quote from: Taha on June 22, 2010, 06:09:52 PM
Thanks for declining me, appreciate it :)
Taha, there is no need to reply back.
Sorry for spamming.

Taha

Anastah

Worldscape Classic name: Nitehawk52 Hacked =[, so is my forums account...

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 2 years +

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I really enjoyed playing Worldscape Classic in the past couple of years and would like to see another allgofree achievement which is Worldscapeblitz!!!  I had friends on classic, and will want to be seeing them on Blitz. Never been on for quite a while so blitz is what i need...

~Anastah