News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Massive Blitz Beta

Started by Ry60003333, June 15, 2010, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead 24/7

Worldscape Classic name: Dead 24 7
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? about 2 years now.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: to sum it up, I have played a pretty long time, I have had my own server 508 in beta (it didn't work out) and I know some of the problems you may encounter I could be great for finding those little bugs that are critical to the #1 server out there.
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz.

Previous Accounts:
Drop351 (Banned) (Main Lvl 121)
Kingofkingz (Given Away) (Main/Pker Lvl 132)
K R A Z Y (Never To Be Touched Again) (Pure/Pker Lvl 72)

I currently don't play anymore, I am waiting for blitz.
I hope to become a Beta-Tester for WSB.

Prehistoric

Probably accepting anymore...but here goes...

Worldscape Classic name: Prehistoric

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? Since my sister(Jesus Girl Aka Arsenic and Cobalt) left WS. I think roughly 3 years. Maybe 4  :o.

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: WS to me is the absolute best private server i have ever been on..i have been on quite a few... Man, i feel like i'm being asked why i should be president  ;D. I would do my best to help in anyway possible(I would even pay for the further development ... but im gonna do that anyway)... But this is like a 2 headed coin im gonna get on after its realesed..
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Omri

Are AllGoFree Staff still accepting Beta's? I'm just curious, Thank You.

Berserker

Worldscape Classic Name: Berserker

How Long Have I Played: I have been playing worldscape for roughly 4 years.

Why I Should Become A Tester: I want to become a member because i enjoy looking for bugs, and i also want to test out the server since i am going to be an active player when blitz does come out.

Please accept~Berserker

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

superpoke121

worldscape classic name: superpoke121
i looove this game ive played it for about a year and it is awesome i play for about an hour a day and i used to check every day if blitz came out yet :)

freak m4n

worldscape classic username: freak m4n

how long you've played classic: i started i think 4 years ago and i have started playing again around 6 months ago.

Why i should be a beta-tester:i wanna test worldscapeblitz and hopefully i find some bugs.

Regards,
Freak m4n.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

kxdk

Worldscape Classic name: kxdk

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?
August 28, 2009, 06:47:54 pm   

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:
I would love to see the progess you guys have made since I have joined..I've heard it looks really good and I well..wanna be apart of that. :)

Thanks

------

gforlife60

Worldscape classic username: gforlife60

How long you've played classic: !-2 years.

Why i should be a beta-tester:I love worldscape classic, ive been playing this instead of any other server and i like it. Some friendly staff aswell, And I would like to see how it looks like, enjoy myself and make it a better place, not just for me, but to everyone else to.

Regards,
Gforlife60.
   ------ 99 str rocks!!! Credits not just for me but some to my m8's aswell!!

TheBeatles

Worldscape Classic name: TheBeatles
how long you've played classic: February 2009 and stopped december 2009.But im back.
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? October 19,2009 (On my miamihomies forum account)
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:
Worldscape is i think the best rsps out there...It has lasted much longer than any other runescape private server i have checked out or played in. If I am able to get access to the beta version of blitz I am able to find major or minor bugs. Taking the position of a beta tester is a privilage and I understand.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Thank you,
TheBeatles

Jackoff9000

sorry i'm a little late with the notice i've been playing for somewhere near 4 years now its been really fun if i had the honor of helping with the bugs i would be ecstatic worldscape is my favorite online game and i have played a lot of online games 1000s at least.

God Paul

i would like to play blitz plz my account is darktaco
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Jackoff9000 on August 06, 2010, 03:26:47 PM
sorry i'm a little late with the notice i've been playing for somewhere near 4 years now its been really fun if i had the honor of helping with the bugs i would be ecstatic worldscape is my favorite online game and i have played a lot of online games 1000s at least.

Quote from: God Paul on August 06, 2010, 11:14:16 PM
i would like to play blitz plz my account is darktaco

Use the format that you were told to. (on the first page, first post)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

gomes97

worldscape name :gomes97
I play this game for 2 years
I want to be tested is because I find it a great game!

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Keyblade

|-World scape name-| = Key maker
|-How Long How You Been Playing-| = I've been playing Worldscape since it came out years ago,
|-Why-| = I've Always Like runescape private servers, I've played hundreds, but i have to admit this is the most interesting, and well suspenseful server yet ^.^
Fallen from Fate, Fallen from Grace, Fallen for Freedom

black viper

hey jeremy and ry60003333, i would love to become a blitz beta tester. please think about it.
~matt