News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Mooshu

Started by Kryptonite, May 30, 2010, 05:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

I don't like Mooshu. Why? Because he's always mean to me for no reason, and he even admitted that he's mean to me and only me. He never helps me or talks to me when I try to get him to and it's really annoying. He literally muted me for no reason because  I was annoying him trying to get him to help me. Someone needs to have a talk with him. He's been mean to me for NO REASON ever since I started playing and I don't see why people even like him. Thanks for reading.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Mooshu

Oh, but you don't mention calling me an A. Hole do you? Right.. okay. I don't mute for no reason, there's always a reason for it. By the way, can't take a joke? I'm always messing around like that and you know it. That "I'm only mean to you" right.. So you rant about me? Lol. I know you're trying to do the right thing, but you're doing the right thing wrong buddy. I'll even leave this up to see what other people think about me. Kthnxbai.  ;)

Kryptonite

I said "stop being an ***-hole to me i'm tired of it."

EDIT: And it doesn't matter what other people think of me because you're never helpful to me or nice to me or anything! I'm tired of it really.

weed

Rain

In way, I want to say "Why can't we all just get along?" but I really can't because I don't get along with everyone. I try to, but some people I just can't. In this case though, maybe it should be "Why can't you two get along?" I mean you're both really cool, and this kind of thing shouldn't have to go down where you post a rant about Mooshu because he muted you, now I do understand if you think it's wrong, but maybe if you two talked in private you could have worked things out, rather than going on here and possible making it even more of a problem. I'm not siding with either one of you on this really because I don't like to take sides unless I absolutely have to, but come on now.

You asked me to help Kryptonite, but I really can't. In this kind of situation there's really nothing I can do except talk to you about it, find on what went on and everything, and suggest things you could do, like I'm doing now, even though it's a little too late.

So maybe you two can end up working things out still, and maybe you can't. But we're all playing the same game together, and all these feuds going on aren't going to do anything but get you in trouble in the end. So think about it.

-Dillon

Kryptonite

I can't talk to him because he never answers me. He just ignores me. And this rant wasn't about him muting me, it's about him being mean to me for no reason ever since I joined.

EDIT: And Mooshu you say it's a joke, but it's really not. It's not funny and you've been doing this to me all the time.

weed

Nickâ„¢

Uhmmmmm.... Shut up, Kryptonite.

wouter

Quote from: Kryptonite on May 30, 2010, 05:15:51 PM

EDIT: And it doesn't matter what other people think of me because you're never helpful to me or nice to me or anything! I'm tired of it really.
I´m a little bit tired of you. You just blamed my friend for something you did wrong. He was making a joke and you crossed the line. Calling a moderator a ******* is one big reason to mute.

Let me point this out. Most likely reason why Jose is playing the game, pick on the noob- with you Is because your a big suck up. You heartless, lifeless, to over your head, cocky, mean and irritating. Another reason to be annoying to you is because your a rude liar. Your wrong. You went wrong after impersonating me and still your the one who says who´s wrong. Well think again smart one.   

Kryptonite

This doesn't even involve you Nick so stay out of it unless you can offer help. God.

weed

Kryptonite

Quote from: caponer on May 30, 2010, 05:28:26 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on May 30, 2010, 05:15:51 PM

I´m a little bit tired of you. You just blamed my friend for something you did wrong. He was making a joke and you crossed the line. Calling a moderator a ******* is one big reason to mute.

Let me point this out. Most likely reason why Jose is playing the game, pick on the noob- with you Is because your a big suck up. You heartless, lifeless, to over your head, cocky, mean and irritating. Another reason to be annoying to you is because your a rude liar. Your wrong. You went wrong after impersonating me and still your the one who says who´s wrong. Well think again smart one.

You too. You don't even know me. I'm very nice and Mooshu isn't nice to me. And Mute, he is part of the staff BUT HE IS NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER nice to me!!

weed

Nickâ„¢

I was serious about you shutting up.

*I viewed the post before your comment was posted so I couldn't see it.*