News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Pillars of Strength.

Started by Volcanic Me, May 28, 2010, 12:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcanic Me

Dillon,

When I first met you, I didn't like you much. You were cocky, and you hung out with the person I despised, I Poon I.

That was nearly three years ago.

For the longest time I didn't think I could trust you, but in retrospection, I didn't trust anyone, not even myself. When we met, I was going through the hardest part of my life. You know what I'm talking about.

Well, we've talked a lot since then. Wyatt and I became friends, and through him, you and I became friends. I honestly consider you one of my best friends; and that's truly an accomplishment, because I'm too insecure to let people into my life.

We've talked about everything, our fathers *shudder*, friends, any and everything, really. I felt that I found a friend. When we got banned from Worldscape, we went together. Now we're back on Worldscape again, together.

I trust you with everything, remember that four-way chat with Jeremy the other night? I included you because I trusted you completely. There's just so much to say... I'm really not good at this sort of thing, lol. I'm more poetic.

But I consider you one of my three Pillars of Strength; a person I can count on for anything.

Now for the another of my "Pillars of Strength".

Wyatt,

When we met, we didn't like each other. I was an annoying suck-up; you were an arrogant pker. We've been through thick and thin, my mom's marriage to Jeff, a few of things my "father" has done, Daniel, Tana, Morgan, you name it.

All of those long conversations about nothing, everything. Well, you know what you mean to me. But yeah, you're one of my "Pillars of Strength", I can look to you for anything.

These types of things are really hard for me to write... I don't just tell people what I think... I like to let them figure it out, drop hints, etc. I like to write poems filled with my thoughts, and let the person they're about figure out that it's about them... this... this is just completely different.

Rain

I'm glad that I'm one of those people you trust, Travis. I won't back stab you ever, that's a promise. I will always be here if you need me, for anything. No matter what it is, I'm here.

Drunk Mario

that's so nice travis! you too are so lovey! :P

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Nickâ„¢

May I ask who the third pillar of stength is?

Volcanic Me

My real life friend, Rickey.

Nickâ„¢

Volcanic Me

He did at one point, his user was "Brown Lugia".

Nickâ„¢

Ahhhh. I thought it was who you were talking about in the pm.

Drunk Mario

Why are they called "pillars of strength" and not like "pillars of friendship"...

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 02, 2010, 08:18:14 AM
Why are they called "pillars of strength" and no like "pillars of friendship"...

Because my friends are the ones who give me the strength to continue.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Volcanic Me on June 02, 2010, 09:56:38 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 02, 2010, 08:18:14 AM
Why are they called "pillars of strength" and no like "pillars of friendship"...

Because my friends are the ones who give me the strength to continue.
oh.. That's nice. :)

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

That is really nice Travis, you finally became friends with one of your enemies.

Zonekiller

I dumb that they were "enemies". Not being friends doesn't mean that they're enemies.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Zonekiller on June 13, 2010, 09:54:07 AM
I dumb that they were "enemies". Not being friends doesn't mean that they're enemies.
Grammar fail.. *Doubt*
Also is sounds like they weren't enemies but just negatives.(they don't like each other and don't attract)

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall