News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

A Petition: Toward how staff are chosen

Started by Thrive, May 21, 2010, 08:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omfg noobz

I zaaa sign this petition that other staff, besides Jeremy, should have a word in who is promoted to moderator/administrator; and that the current staff should be reviewed to see if everyone is ok with them being there.

w0000 thats a rael man!
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Jeremy

99% of the people on this 'petition' have no clue as to the process we go through to choose staff.

Ryan you were voted on for the Administrator position. Unfortunately for you guy's the player's don't need to be involved in the choosing of Admins or Mods and that is why I'm closing this thread. There is no need to degrade one's ability at being a Mod Thrive. If you want to complain go to the Rants section and simply complain.

Petitions like these are senseless considering I already have initiated a voting process for new Admins and Mods.

You guy's should learn some facts before you start acting up. :p

Closed.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Ry60003333

Jeremy is correct. I am always informed when we are hiring and/or firing a staff member, and we do have our own voting process for new staff.

We have to be the  ones who hire the staff because we know what we need! For example, we don't hire Moderator when there are no positions open. This is why asking for Moderator in the game will always result in a "No, no matter how many people support you. People really need to stop PMing me on how they can get our attention, or asking me to talk to Jeremy for them. Any of these behaviors will result in an automatic rejection.

Now this is really closed.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.