News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

May this be changed?

Started by Drunk Mario, June 03, 2010, 04:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Well i was watching a blitz preview video i had a thought while someone was spawning more than one creature.. I think that staff should not spawn more than one monster because it gets annoying because you can't see anything. Also there really is NO point in doing it besides really showing off your power. Anyone get one i'm saying?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Mute on June 03, 2010, 05:15:50 PM
The multiple-spawning is for testing purposes only, along with loads of other things that people can do.

When blitz is finally released, about 99% of these commands will be removed.

alright.. But what about in classic? i can't paly blitz so i was mostly directing this towards the worldscape classic server. But that's good to know.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Coleshot1

We already got spawning (Mod NPC-ID command and ::sandsandsand) taken away, so it's not really a problem... And yeah, in Blitz right now we can add exp, spawn about 5 npcs a second, spawn items/npcs, BE npcs, do all GFX and emote commands and etc. When it's released we'll probably only have maybe 1 thing for every 20 we can do right now. At most.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

beppe

Quote from: Coleshot1 on June 06, 2010, 01:55:16 AM
We already got spawning (Mod NPC-ID command and ::sandsandsand) taken away, so it's not really a problem... And yeah, in Blitz right now we can add exp, spawn about 5 npcs a second, spawn items/npcs, BE npcs, do all GFX and emote commands and etc. When it's released we'll probably only have maybe 1 thing for every 20 we can do right now. At most.
Um, just a question. What does "GFX" means? Is it a abbreviation. Some have "GFX artist in their personal text. :P

Pk0wnedall

Don't go off topic beppe, GFX is making, editing, customizing pictures. It stands for "Graphics". Also if you didn't know there is a useful thing called google. You should learn to use it.

I'm not meaning to be a smart ass but just don't ask things that are on google. If you still can't find it then post it.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Coleshot1 on June 06, 2010, 01:55:16 AM
okay thanks! That sounds good! well.. Good that there won't be NPC spamming. ???

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall