News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

zelda girl

Started by maddy, September 29, 2008, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Quote from: I pooN I on October 05, 2008, 11:07:46 PM
Pfft I will.. I will unleash every cruel detail of his pathetic life.. :D
I second that.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

maddy

well...i think i 3rd that lol because what he did was wrong....i mean being a girl is not easy :-P
lolz a little weird I know. :)

winger1818

wow never knew jeremy had a dark side lol. :o

I pooN I

Well Winger, Jeremy trusted Zelda, and he just lied to him, so I would not call it a mean side. And Maddy wow.. before you thought I was mean, now you agree with me? lol

bamdidyblam

hmm, howd you find this out anyways Jeremy?
World Scape Classic member for about 2 years

Usefull links

SMF Forum Codes

Styles and Codes

Server coding help and more

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

maddy

you know whta poon yes i do agree with you ima not gon ne hold it in anymore what he did was wrong and sooooo stupid and im never gonna be friends with him again............

Volcanic Me

Yeah... I agree with Poon and Jer... Zeldaguy kind of freaks me out now.. you know what they call people like that. "Online Predators"... He always rubbed me the wrong way too... just creepy.

maddy

winger1818

i wont be friends with him, but ill forgive him.

maddy

give me one reason why we should forgive him.......? :-\

I pooN I

Quote from: maddy on October 05, 2008, 10:52:51 AM
woooooow.....guess what p000nzter i got news for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you  are sooo nice arn't ya!! lmfao.... :)
Remember that Maddy? And now of all of a sudden you switched your opinion? You were being very rude to me on the side i took, now your agreeing with me? Hmm...  8)

maddy

well i can tell you i changed my mind because i like have many sides irl.....i mean i go goth right now and when im posting this im going to school and i am wearing tights skull shirt and a skull jaket....and i wanted it to be true that i wanted to forgive him but the mpre i thought about it the more i changed my mind.... :-\ so poon what i said i don't mean anymore.

winger1818

we should forgive. if we dont were just d****. sorry for my language, but its true.=/

maddy

not really and ....do not say **** i don't liek that....and it is a gross mean name lol...

winger1818

lol, ok i modified :o