News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

zelda girl

Started by maddy, September 29, 2008, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Yea he is still allowed on WorldScape, it doesn't really matter to us. We just don't know why he did it, or why he is avoiding us now that we found out. :(
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

winger1818

we should contact him if jeremy has his number.we should tell him that we forgive him, and that hes always welcomed to play! ;D

maddy

okay well one thing i don't get is why he did it.........
lolz a little weird I know. :)

winger1818

i dont know, but it would be nice to know.

I pooN I

He did it to get mod, which he succeeded in. I heard Jeremy talking about how he wanted more female mods, so maybe that sparked the idea in his demented mind. That is what I am guessing, so either that or he is just a creeper :D

Chaoslancex

wow that is weird i really though he/she was a girl mabey because of her photo well weird.... :-\

winger1818

and the question is:
Is that a real photo or not?

Chaoslancex

or just a ramdom pic he picked (its a good pic..  :D) who ever she is.. :-\

winger1818

lol
Well, you all are probaly tired of me saying this but, please forgive him.

Flame

I hope he comes back someday. I think if he just acts like himself instead of trying to be someone else he could be a fun person to have around.

winger1818

yeah... he was kinda of fun to hang out with. i really do hope he comes back.

maddy

lol yes he was a very fun person to hang out with even though he was acting like a girl woch really doesn't matter in that cause....because if he does come back and act like himself ima just tell him i forgive him because we should though what he did had no meaning well i think he might have had a meaning but im not sure.

winger1818

yes, maddy you are right. we should forgive him.( you probaly heard this about a thousand times lol)

maddy

no no no........we heard it 1000,0000,0000,0000,000000,00000,0000 times hehe lol. :P ::) :o

I pooN I

I bet he is back... He just has a new identity already. I do not see why you are all trying to forgive him, even if he is a "cool" guy, he will still be that weird guy who pretended to be a girl for mod.  :o