News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Uhmm..

Started by Nick©, May 15, 2010, 07:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

My icon is not there and neither are the two options for 'new topics since last visit' and 'unread replies to topics'. I was wondering if I have like a bug with my comp or if it's just the game...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Volcanic Me

Did you try refreshing the page?

Nick©

Yes, I did. I also hit the home button and did a ton of other things with the site before posting this. I'll try relogging...
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Nick© on May 15, 2010, 08:05:32 PM
Yes, I did. I also hit the home button and did a ton of other things with the site before posting this. I'll try relogging...

I was gonna tell you to do that next, actually. Lemme know what happens.

Nick©

It does not work. Please perm-ban this account and then unban it.
--Brenden Hills

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Nick© on May 15, 2010, 08:18:11 PM
It does not work. Please perm-ban this account and then unban it.
Did you try completely shutting off your Pc/laptop then turning it back on?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Nick©

I just did that. I cleared my cookies as well. I turned my theme to Curve instead of Core and it's working normally now. I think others may be having this issue as well. Don't ban me, Travis, lol... It's something you'd still end up doing just for the fun of it, lol.
--Brenden Hills

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Nick© on May 15, 2010, 08:30:03 PM
I just did that. I cleared my cookies as well. I turned my theme to Curve instead of Core and it's working normally now. I think others may be having this issue as well. Don't ban me, Travis, lol... It's something you'd still end up doing just for the fun of it, lol.
so it works with the curve theme but not the core theme? that's weird.. i am using the core theme and it has been working fine for me..btw you know travis too good! ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Nick© on May 15, 2010, 08:30:03 PM

I wasn't gonna ban you, I was just gonna do some work under the hood. ;)